Chapter 23; 20th Birthday

I could feel the light touch of lips pressing all over my face in repetitive pecks. I squinted my eyes to see Armin placing kisses all over my face with a grin on his. I puckered my lips slightly which he noticed and placed a kiss upon. "You're like a cat waking me up for food." I turned my body away from him but his arms wrapped around me anyways.

"What time do you wanna leave?" He asked with his head buried in my neck.

"After breakfast probably. That way we can see Kou and get back to Paradis in good time." I reached over to grab my phone, seeing that it was around breakfast time already. My mom always made breakfast around 8:30 am. "We should get ready now." He hummed but never moved. Armin decided he'd watch me get ready before he did.

"Want binoculars?" I asked when I caught him staring at my ass through the mirror.

"Really? You have some?" He joked back.

I slipped on a pair of comfy joggers with a smile. I loved how much our relationship had developed. In September, Armin wouldn't dare joke around with me. I noticed that he was like that with new people though, he had to trust them to be himself around them.

I went to pick up my discarded clothes from the night before but my legs gave out from under me. They had been sore when I got up but I managed. My body hit the floor, Armin let out a snicker beside me like a little kid. My eyes shot towards him with a scowl, "This is your fault."

"Hey, you were the one jumping my bones when we got back. I just gave you what you wanted." He smiled innocently with a shrug.

"You act like you didn't want it too."

"I never said that. I always like-" He drifted off with a blush on his cheeks.

"Fucking me," I said to finish his sentence.

"I wasn't going to say it like that." His face was bright red. I couldn't understand how he could go from last night Armin to this Armin. "Stop being so shy. You practically folded me like your biology book last night... right there," I pointed to the wall. He averted his eyes like he didn't know what I was on about.

Finishing getting changed, I gave him a peck on the lips before making my way downstairs. Everyone was up already, my mom and stepdad making food while Pieck and Galliard sat in the living room. I greeted my parents and took a seat next to Pieck. My legs shook slightly as I lowered myself onto the couch which didn't go unnoticed by Pieck. Galliard was off in his own world, reading through his twitter feed so he didn't hear what Pieck had to say.

"Rough night?" She smiled.

I eyed her wearily, trying to find her motive. "Lots of dancing," I replied to get her off my back.

She hummed, "you sounded pretty sick last night. I woke up to the sound of gagging. Figured you drank too much." Her eyes told me that she knew something which made my heart sink into my ass. I kept my mouth shut but my eyes told her everything. "It wasn't until I heard something being banged against my wall that I realized my little sis was getting her back blown out." Her face formed into a mischievous little smirk.

I inhaled quickly, "keep your voice down."

"And I think I heard something about..." she tapped her finger to her chin before acting like a light turned on in her head. "Oh it was something about your muffled moans really turning blondie on." I wanted to cry. This was so embarrassing.

Seeing my scared expression, Pieck put a hand on my shoulder, "calm down, I don't care. If you wanna get dick, get dick. I do," she looked over to Galliard. I cringed, picturing Galliard in bed.