Chapter 28; Bound By Ink

I was currently sitting with my head hung over the toilet, spewing my guts while Armin held my hair back. We've been at this all morning and that was a scary thought. "Armin can you please get out? I don't want you seeing this, it's gross." I pulled my head back up so I didn't have my nose in the toilet.

"I'm not leaving you in here so stop asking." He collected a few strands of hair that had fallen over my face and put them back up in the ponytail he made.

"But Armi-" I felt it all come rushing back up so I placed my head back in the toilet. This was absolutely horrid. I just wanted to have a nice relaxing day after my shit week but no, god hates me.

"So what are the chances of you being pregnant?" Armin's tone was neutral like the answer wasn't obvious.

I didn't even want to entertain the idea. That thought alone made me more nauseous than I already was. It was highly possible though. We had just started having sex again and birth control was never 100%. "Well you came in me like a week ago and now I have morning sickness so I'll say a likely- Oh god I don't even wanna say it."

"Hey, calm down. I'll pop out and get a pregnancy test. Call Eren if you need anything while I'm gone, kay?" He started to grab his phone and keys while I sat with my eyebrows furrowed. "Eren's fucking useless Armin, he'll laugh at me."

"Eren already has a kid, he can't talk." I wanted to laugh but I knew that would lead to another toilet session. "I'll be back in 20-30 minutes okay?" I nodded, allowing him to leave.

Once he was gone, I laid my head on my arm that was resting on the toilet seat. It was disgusting being this close to the toilet with my face but at this point I didn't care. My eyes got watery thinking about having a kid. I was too young, too immature for this. Not only would it affect my life but Armin's as well, he'd have to stay back from going to England unless he wanted to pull an Eren.

My phone vibrated against the sink counter so I reached up, flipping to the screen to see Nathan was trying to FaceTime me. I answered the call, returning to my position on the toilet.

"Wow you look like shit." Was the first thing he said once it connected.

"Thanks... asshole."

"Please don't tell me you're-" I rapidly shook my head which made me nauseous but I didn't want to hear the words. "Change the subject," I demanded.

"Okay well I originally called to ask how Kou was. More specifically his leg or lack there of I should say." He was sitting in some room that looked a lot like a hotel from what I could see. He looked really tired too.

"Okay one that was out of pocket and two, you should get some sleep. You look drained." He rolled his eyes at me which wasn't uncommon. When we were together he'd always act like he could handle whatever was thrown at him. He'd always wear himself down to his absolute limit until he wasn't able to do anymore. "Don't worry about me, you should worry more about your baby," His smirk made me want to punch him through the phone and suddenly I didn't care if he was suffering.

"I'm not pregnant."

"So I'm guessing the blondie I keep seeing all over your socials is the dad. I also noticed you deleted all the pics of me, that hurts y/n." He pretended to get shot.

"I didn't delete them all, just the ones where we were dating. Didn't think Armin would appreciate them on my page." My head was pounding and I was trying my hardest to keep everything in.

"I know how you can forgive me." I raised a brow at him with an unimpressed expression. "Oh don't look at me like that. I was just going to invite you to a lounge in Paradis. Oh, did I forget to mention I'm here... my bad." He shrugged his shoulders, leaning back on the bed with his arms behind his head.