100K Special Chapter!

Girls Drunk Twister;

Everyone was currently having a party at Mei's apartment. She had just moved into a new place and wanted to throw a party to welcome in the new space.

It had been a few days since we all went to the lounge but it was nice to see everyone without Nathan around. I loved Nathan but sometimes it's hard to enjoy your time when you're too focused on making sure everyone gets along.

While the girls were in the main living area, the boys were on the loft just above us playing video games. All of them were playing Quiplash and just roasting each other the entire time.

Annie, Mikasa, Sasha, Mei, and I were midway through a game of Twister. We broke up into groups since the mat was too small for all of us. Team one was Sasha, Mikasa, and Mei. Team two was Annie, Mei and I. Mei decided to be part of both groups so we had an even number.

I currently had one hand on red, one on yellow and a foot on blue. Annie and Mei were both in their own mess beside me.

"Oh please spin me a yellow next round Sasha! I'm so close to being near Annie's boobs." I cried out. My whole game had been focused on getting close to Annie and she matched my same energy but getting closer to me. This was great but it gave Mei so much room to herself.

This is why Mei kept winning this damn game.

"Can you guys stop flirting and actually try to win?" Mei was staring at us blankly.

"Oh come on Mei, don't be shy, come join." Annie taunted Mei which made her cheeks go red. Annie had that effect on all of us.

Mei stayed in her position with red cheeks while Sasha spun the spinner again. "We'll if you're going to stay there in your safe zone, at least answer some of my questions." Annie looked back to Mei with innocent eyes.

"Questions about what?"

"Like how you and Eren met. You never talk about him or your relationship." Annie said what we've all been thinking for a while now.

"I don't know why you guys care so much but I met him through Armin. I was scuba diving in the summer when I met Armin and then he introduced me to Eren." Mei looked up at the lift to watch Erens with a smile on her face.

"So did you like Armin before you met Eren?" Mikasa asked.

"No. Armin and I were just friends, always will be. I think he and y/n are perfect for each other." She looked at me with a smile. I never knew that she knew Armin first, not even he told me but it was kinda sweet.

"After we met, we had some rough sex and boom... relationship." The usual Mei was back, her sweet smiles and soft features gone as she moved on to talk about her sex life.

Annie scoffed at her words, and Sasha covered her ears. "Okay I'm happy for you but I don't want to think of Eren like that. It's already bad enough when y/n talks to me about Armin." Sasha whined.

"Sasha you act like you don't talk about Niccolo like that." Annie replied dryly.

"Like barely! I told you guys one thing, not every single position or every single thing he said during it!" Sasha was so easy to fluster. She and Niccolo were very serious but she still kept everything wholesome when she spoke about him to us. Honestly I was glad, I couldn't picture sweet Niccolo doing anything like that.

We continued to play the game, Sasha changing to rules so the winner gets to kiss someone of their choice. That made us take the game seriously. I wanted to win to get a kiss from Annie.

My efforts paid off and I ended up winning the game. I jumped up to my feet in excitement, looking at Annie with a smirk. Annie smirked back which completely shattered my confident expression in seconds.