Chapter 29; Jumbled Thoughts

*smut*

I woke up to the beautiful sounds of Connie rapping "FACK" by Eminem in the kitchen. At first I was slightly enraged at the rude awakening but part of me was thankful to be brought out of my rumbled thoughts.

Days were passing far too quickly for my liking, each day a reminder of the approaching date that Armin would be leaving on. I was stressed for nothing, we still had a few months with the approaching summer break. Although I knew we had time, my mind still wouldn't stop thinking.

"Oh my god, I wanna facking fack. No not fuck, I said fack. F- A-C-K! F-A-C-K! Fack, fack, fack, facking freak me!" Connie's voice rang through my ears. I brought my hand up to my head which was now starting to slightly hurt from the impending headache. Rubbing circles on my temples, I got up from my bed and headed for the kitchen.

"Connie, will you shut up?"

"y/n , don't stop him! This is golden!" Sasha, who had her phone out, shushed me while she recorded his performance. Her camera moved at the perfect angles to capture all his dance moves. This was like some music video shoot.

I sighed, walking into the kitchen to get food while actively ignoring Connie prancing around doing the most outrageous dance moves while he continued to rap along to the song. As I poured my cereal, I could see the boy approaching me with a mischievous smirk and his arms extended, motioning me to come dance with him.

"This don't mean I'm gay, I don't like men!" Connie continued to walk towards me so I finally turned to raise a brow at him. "I like boobs, boobs, boobs!" His hands made a squeezing motion towards me which made me turn away in embarrassment since Sasha was still recording.

My head started thinking of the other night with Armin. He had found out about Connie and I since the boy didn't know what a secret entailed. That sure was one hell of a night. I could only imagine what his reaction to this video would be. He'd most likely not give much of a reaction but he'd definitely be a little jealous.

Finally the song was over and the speaker went silent while Connie followed suit. I thanked all the gods for bringing this mini nightmare to an end. I liked how rambunctious the apartment could be when all of us were home however. Before I was always at Armin's so I had very few moments like this but as of recently, Armin and I still haven't been seeing each other as much. With me being home so often now, I was starting to grow restless being left in this apartment with Sasha and Connie. Their energy was way higher than mine so it was hard to keep up.

I quickly ate my cereal before scurrying off to my room. I had plans to go over to my dads and watch the kids for a bit. I wanted Armin to come but he had to work so I was going to be alone which was fine, I enjoyed spending time with the kids. By kids I mean Amalie, Ambrose was an annoying, rage inducing demon, who was always asking to get punched. I was sure that in the next few years I would snap and actually hit the child.

Brushing my teeth and freshening up, I threw on some comfy pants and a sweater before heading out. I caught an uber over to his house since I still didn't have a car. I really needed to get on that but with school, apartment and basic living fees, it was hard to afford a car right now.

The drive flew by and in the blink of an eye, I was outside the cute family home. I could see Amalie's head in the front window, watching me before she started jumping up and down from excitement. I thanked the driver before getting out and walking up to the house.

I knocked on the door, waiting for the door to be unlocked but each time I heard the click of the lock, it would lock once more. Peeping through the window on the door, I saw Ambrose holding Amalie back while he tampered with the lock.