That night

Lily stands in front of her twin sons, facing the Dark Lord Voldemort, screaming at him to kill her and spare them.

Voldemort grows tired of her voice and stuns her, due to one of his most trusted, Severus Snape asking him to spare her multiple times due to her being like a sister to him, before turning his attention to the two boys in front of him.

The younger twin is looking at his mother, a curious expression on his face, clearly wondering why the red light made her fall asleep, while the older twin is crying for her.

Voldemort casts the Killing Curse at both boys, unsure as to which one is destined to be his downfall since both their Magical Cores are quite large, almost as large as his own and they are still babies.

The Curse rebounds due to a burst of accidental Magic from Harry, the older twin, and hits Voldemort instead, leaving Harry with a lightening bolt scar on his forehead.

Voldemort separates from his body, not dying due to the Horcruxes he's created just in case of something like this happening, fleeing from the cottage.

After a while, Lily and James come around, rushing to check on their twins. They notice that Harry has a lightning bolt on his forehead, and realise that Harry is the Chosen One.

They immediately go to Albus too many names Dumbledore, who checks Jameson, the younger one, just in case he also has a mark, and upon finding none, decides to publicly declare Harry the Boy-Who-Lived the following morning.

Lily and James are so happy for their oldest son, forgetting about their younger son for a brief moment.

When Dumbledore suggests sending Jameson to the Dursleys, Lily is quite reluctant, remembering how Petunia treated her as a child due to her having Magic, and not wanting that kind of hatred to be reflected onto her youngest, but after some gentle persuasion from Dumbledore and James, who say that it's for the best and will keep Jameson getting jealous of Harry at all the attention he's bound to get, and a promise to retrieve him on his eleventh birthday, she agrees.

She takes her youngest to her sister herself, telling Petunia what happened and how Harry was proclaimed the Boy-Who-Lived, and how she doesn't want any jealousy between the boys as they grown and how she will be back for Jameson on his eleventh birthday.

Petunia listens in silence, which should've been the first warning sign for Lily, but because her head is so full of thoughts of her oldest, she doesn't notice the glint of hatred that is still present in Petunias eyes as she looks at her sister and youngest nephew.

Petunia has no intention of treating the son of her freakish sister like one of her own. This thing will be just as freakish as her sister is. She will need to try to beat the Magic out of the little bastard before it's eleventh birthday, hopefully with the help of her husband Vernon.

Lily, who is completely unaware of her sisters dark thoughts, passes her son to her sister, thanking her and Apparating away.

Petunia shoves the baby in the cupboard under the stairs as soon as her sister is out of sight, hoping that it won't start crying during the night.

She goes upstairs and crawls into bed beside her husband, hoping that he will help her get rid of the freakish Magic in her youngest nephew, help her make the child normal and respectable.

She knows her husband hates magic or anything unnatural just as much as she does, so that should help her pursude him.

She thinks of her own little boy, her perfect, normal son, who is sleeping in the room just next door.

She is so thankful that she didn't pass on that freakish Magic to her little boy.

Back at Godrics Hollow, Lily and James both coddle Harry, telling him what a special little boy he is, about how he'll grow up to be so powerful, and all that jazz, never once thinking about their youngest son, the son that they readily abandoned.

Harry of course, doesn't understand a lot of what his parents are saying, just wanting to get back to sleep, and wondering where Jameson is.

Jameson, who is staring at the roof of his new cupboard, is wondering why his mother abandoned him with these people. He could sense the underlying malic in the woman, and knows, even at the tender age of 1, that his life will not be an easy one, that his parents will not be coming to comfort him anytime soon.

He just hopes he lives to see his eleventh birthday, that he gets to live at all. He reaches out with his Magic, unknowingly catching the attention of the King and Queen of Hell.

"Do you feel that my love?"

Lucifer asks his wife, Lilith.

"I do. I wonder what it is."

Lucifer investigates and finds out about Jameson. He tells Lilith what he's discovered, and the two of them make a vow at that moment. If this boy should reach out again, they will rescue him, blood adopt him and raise him as their own.

They've always wanted children, but because of Gods punishment, Lilith is infertile.

They hope that this little boy will reach out again, and soon so they can adopt him and call him theirs.

They immediately begin making plans for what they are going to call the boy, and decide on Zepar as a name.

They set up a bedroom, right next to their own, so that they can keep the boy close.

They get the blood adoption potion ready, just in case.

Lucifer also decides that even if the boy doesn't reach out, he will help the child in any way he can, whether it's someone to talk too, healing the child or anything like that.

Lilith likes how her husband and King thinks. Even though he's supposed to be the embodiment of all evil, he's really sweet and caring, especially to those he cares about, like her, and now this little boy.