Second Year trials and a stupid professor

At the Sorting, Harry, Zepar and Draco all hold their breaths, waiting to see where Luna would go. She ends up in Slytherin with Draco and Zepar, the latter taking her under his wing when she sits down.

"Welcome to Slytherin little moon."

Draco smiles at his best friend. He's so protective of Luna and Harry, even though Harry's older than him by a few minutes.

Zepar keeps his wing wrapped around Luna until the food is served, the he retracts his wing so Luna can eat comfortably.

The rest of the Slytherin's look at the Prince of Hell, and notice just how caring he is with this young girl. One of the older ones, Marcus Flint, decides to ask the question on all their minds.

"Who is Luna to you, Zepar?"

"My little sister, the Princess of Hell."

Zepar answers, smiling at the girl beside him, who gives him a smile in return.

The rest of Slytherin House look surprised at the casual admission, but don't question it. They really don't want to be on the receiving end of the Prince of Hell's anger.

Over the next few weeks, the Bronze Trio becomes the Bronze Quartet, with Luna joining them often.

Gilderoy Lockhart, the absolute imbecile, brings a bunch of dangerous creatures to class over the year, and one such creature results in Luna getting hurt.

Zepar is livid when he finds out. His features begin morphing into his Demon form, ready to tear into the idiotic man.

Draco, who is nearby, immediately works to calm the very angry and protective Demon Prince.

"Zep, Zep, she's okay, let's go see her, huh."

The thought of seeing his sister is more than enough to calm Zepar down.

The duo head to the hospital wing, where Luna is getting patched up by Madam Pomfrey, Harry joining them a few minutes later.

Luna smiles widely at the sight of the boys she thinks of as older brothers.

"Are you okay little moon?"

"I'm fine Zep. Madam Pomfrey is patching me up. I'll be fine."

"That absolute idiot of a man. Dray, do you think your Dad could potentially sue Lockhart for this?"

"Maybe. I'll write to him. If he is able to sue that idiotic man, it might give us a chance to get a decent professor. Your Dad was a way better DADA teacher than Lockhart, Harry."

"Yeah, he was. I wish he were still teaching, but he seems happy in the political field. He's actually helping your Dad's with a new law that they want to pass for the treatment of Mermaids and other water based Creatures."

"That sounds good. Now, you're all patched up Luna, just take it easy for a few days."

"I will Madam Pomfrey."

When the Bronze Quartet get back to the Slytherin Common Room, Draco writes a letter to his father about what happened.

Harry and Zepar fuss over Luna until she glares at them, letting them know they've gone too far.

"Luna, Mum and Dad wish to blood adopt you. It won't take away your powers, it'll just add to them and you'll be Hell's Princess in blood as well as in mind."

"Yes please. Mum and Dad have been way nicer to me in the short time I was with them and you, than Daddy was in my whole eleven years of living with him."

Zepar smiles widely at the girl, bringing her into a hug before getting up to get a piece of parchment and some ink.

"Cool. I'll write to them and let them know that you wish to be blood adopted. Mum is going to be thrilled."