Off To The Mortal Plain

Lucifer and Lilith watch as their ten year old son practices his fighting techniques with the help of one of his many teachers. Lilith smiles over at her husband,

"He's come to far since you brought him here all those years ago Luci."

"I know Lil. I could not be happier with how our little Prince has adjusted to life here in Hell. He is so strong. But we do need to take him to the Mortal Plain so he can receive his Hogwarts letter next year. His teachers have told me that he has nothing left to learn from them."

"That's amazing. Our little Prince will be well prepared for life at Hogwarts."

"I know, but I'm worried. Albus Dumbledore might try to turn him against us using his manipulation techniques."

"Lucifer Morningstar, you don't need to worry about that. I've got it all figured out. I'm making him a necklace to give to him on his eleventh birthday. It'll act as protection from even the most skilled manipulations, and it'll transport him to us if he should be in life-threatening danger."

Zepar isn't immortal yet, that'll only happen when he comes to his Inheritance at sixteen, a long way off at the moment, as well as him gaining a Mate, like Lucifer did with Lilith, which Lucifer's father God, did not like and cursed Lilith to be infertile.

Lucifer smiles at his Queen. Even centuries later, he's still happy that he left Heaven to be with her. She is so smart, resourceful and above all, caring. She loves their little Prince just as much, if not more that she did when he first brought him to her.

"Let's go pack all of Zepar's things. We need to head to the Mortal Plain soon."

Lilith nods, heading to her sons room to start the packing.

She starts by shrinking all of her sons books, alphabetically into a trunk, before doing the same with his clothes in another trunk. She then puts all his special little knick knacks into a backpack. Lucifer packed all their stuff the night before.

She hears her son running towards her, talking excitedly to his father.

"Mama, Mama, did you hear? Papa's taking us to the Mortal Plain!"

"I know baby, I've been discussing it with him for the last few weeks."

Zepar is still really excited about the prospect of going back to the Mortal Plain, the Plain of his birth.

Lucifer leans against the doorway, smiling at his overexcited son.

"Calm down little Prince. Your mother needs to finish packing your stuff first. Come say goodbye and thank you to all your teachers."

Zepar goes with Lucifer and thanks every single one of his teachers, and he has a lot of teachers.

Once all that is done, Lilith tells them that she's finished packing Zepar's stuff, and it's been transported to their new house on the Mortal Plain.

She and Lucifer wrap their wings around Zepar and transport all three of them to their new home. It's an ancient Manor on the outskirts of a non-Magical human town.

It's not as big as their castle in Hell, but it's plenty big for the three of them. Zepar unpacks most of his things in his new room, but puts most of his books in the new library. Lucifer and Lilith have brought all the books they've collected over the years from Hell, and as such, the library is pretty much full, with only one set of shelves empty.

Once Zepar is completely unpacked, his parents call him down for dinner. Their new house-elves have made their food just how they like it, which is good.

That night, Lucifer begins to enter the political world as Lord Morningstar. He makes quite a name for himself just by attending a few Wizengamot sessions. He uses all of his subtle manipulation techniques and prevents a lot of Creature Laws from being passed, and the old ones to be revisited and scrapped.

He becomes quite well known in the political Wizarding World, building up connections with the most powerful politicians other than the Minister of Magic, who is an incompetent fool.

He even manages to convince the Wizarding Population to change Ministers to someone who is better prepared for facing supposed 'Dark' Wizards.

He even manages to get them to unban the Unforgivable Curses in medical wards and in situations where it is warranted.

"The Crutiatus Curse could be used to restart dead nerves in patients who are paralyzed, the Killing Curse could be used to put patients who are suffering from terminal illnesses and are in a lot of pain out of their misery, with their family's permission of course. The Imperious Curse could be used to prevent suicidal people from taking the jump or slitting their wrists. It's faster and easier than trying to talk them down and there is less risk of accidentally saying the wrong thing and causing them to end it all anyway."

He tells the Wizengamot during that particular debate. The Wizards and Witches agree with Lord Morningstar and put a monitor on the curses instead of banning them so that they know when and where the curses have been used so they can be monitered and whether they were necessary determined.

Zepar is very proud of his father. His techniques and persuasive language have helped so many Magical Creatures and suffering patients at Saint Mungos already and they've only been here a few months.

They have also been invited to the Malfoy Annual Ball. Zepar decides to go in his favourite pitch black dress robes which have red detailing and the Morningstar Crest on the front, as well as having a slit for his wings, should he want to have them out.

Lilith goes in her favourite dress, which is deep silver with bronze detailing, and Lucifer goes in his favourite dress robes, which are deep crimson red with black detailing and the Morningstar Crest on the front, which contrast with his sons' robes perfectly.

The three of them look kinda intimidating, but that's kinda what they're going for. They want to appear intimidating and mysterious to the Wizards and Witches that are going to be at this Ball, but they don't want to be too intimidating that they scare them away.

When they get to Malfoy Manor, they are invited in by Lord Malfoy. Lucifer strikes up a conversation with the man, Lilith talking to Lady Malfoy and Zepar talking to Draco, their son, who is the same age as Zepar, only being a month older.

He feels a slight pull to the Malfoy Heir, and decides to ask his parents about it when they get back to their new home that night. After that, he puts all thoughts of the pull out of his mind and focuses on the boy in front of him.

Zepar forms connections with not only Draco, but a variety of children from different social circles, but subconsciously returns to Draco throughout the night because of the pull he feels.

Lilith and Lucifer both notice this slightly odd behaviour, and decide to confirm their suspicions.

"Lord and Lady Malfoy, it would appear our son has taken an interest in yours. Do you have any Creature Blood in your family by any chance?"

"We've got Dark Veela on my side, why?"

Lucius says, clearly confused as to the sudden question.

"Well, you see, my wife and I are Demons. Well, I'm a Fallen Angel, and Lilith is a Greater Demoness, and while our little boy is yet to come into his full powers, the way he's acting with your son would suggest that they could potentially be Mates."

Narcissa and Lucius both nod, looking over at their son and Heir Morningstar, who seem to be engaged in an animated conversation about something, probably Quidditch.

"We'll look into it later on. Why don't you three come by tomorrow? The boys can hang out more and Lucius and I can ask questions that we have."

"Good idea. Now, we must be going, Zepar isn't used to staying up this late and is getting tired."

"Of course. See you tomorrow Lord and Lady Morningstar."

Lilith calls to her son and then the family of three head home.

Zepar is so happy to have made a new friend and falls asleep, dreaming of his new friend.