A new year, and a new family

Over the summer break, the Potters become a regular sight at Morningstar and Malfoy Manors, the three boys bonding together and having fun, the grownups discussing beliefs and other grownup things that the boys find boring.

One day, quite close to the end of the summer, Lily brings up the topic of Zepar's status and Inheritance.

"What Inheritance will Zepar get?"

"He will gain more Demonic powers, his claws will grow in, he'll find his Life-Mate, which the four of us have a running bet that it's Draco and he will become Immortal.

He will also be able to summon any Demon under my or Lucifer's control in life-threatening situations."

"Zepar is the Prince of Hell, all Demons must show him the same respect they show Lilith and I.

Zepar is a very headstrong young man. It's only get worse in the coming years. He gets that from me unfortunately. Hopefully Draco can keep the stubbornness to a minimum."

"We are thinking of doing a blood test for Harry, check for any compulsions or anything like that.

The Headmaster seems too interested in him."

"We advise you do. I've given protective necklaces to Draco and Zepar, protecting them from malicious spells or potions. I'll make one for Harry once you get him checked."

"Thank you Lilith."

"It's nothing. Zepar cares deeply for Harry despite their many years apart. Their bond is that of brothers, and with Draco in the mix, the three of them will go far in life."

"They will. We need to head to Gringotts, get the blood test done. The sooner the better."

"Good idea Lily. Come back here afterwards. Zepar and Draco will want to know what happens. They both care deeply for Harry."

Lily and James nod before calling Harry for their Gringotts appointment.

Harry, who's told Draco and Zepar the reason for his Gringotts trip, hopes that the Headmaster has done something to him so they can get the man put into Azkaban for life.

A few hours later, Harry and his parents floo into the Morningstar Manor sitting room.

"Harry was a Horcrux for Voldemort. He also had several compulsions on his person, and a glamour to look like a spitting image of James. He's now got my red hair, but that's the only change."

The three boys go to Zepar's room, talking while Zepar braids Harry's hair, which he asked his Mum to grow out for him.

"With my test parchment, Dumbledore's going to Azkaban."

"That's good. Your hair's finished."

When their stationary lists come, it's unanimously decided by the parents that Lucius, James and Lucifer will accompany the boys this year.

The boys also pick up a few other things that they need, but when they go to get their books, they find that the author of the books, Gilderoy Lockhart is doing a signing.

"I'll bet he's gonna be our DADA teacher this year. Look at the shelves, he's almost sold out, and that wouldn't happen unless something big was going to happen."

"You're right Zepar. His mind says that that is exactly the case. You three might need to start independent study of DADA in your spare time."

The three boys nod, and just as they go to leave, Zepar spies a blonde haired girl with dreamy eyes being hit by a man with the same colour hair as her, presumably her father.

Zepar uses his wings to pull the girl to him, preventing the man hitting her.

Lucifer immediately steps in, asking the man what he was thinking, hitting his daughter like that. He attracts the attention of the Aurors, who take the man away.

The girl smiles at Zepar.

"Thank you."

"It's quite alright..."

"Luna, Luna Lovegood."

"Nice to meet you Luna. Dad, can she stay with us for a while?"

"Of course Zepar. Do you have anyone else you would rather stay with though?"

"No. Mummy's dead, and Daddy just got arrested."

The small group finish getting their school supplies and take Luna to Gringotts.

They want to make sure her father didn't do any lasting damage to her.

It turns out that she is a partial Seer, and eligible for several ancient lines. And on the bright side, her father did no lasting damage.

"Let's get home. Your mother's will be getting worried."

The group floos back to Morningstar Manor, where the women start asking why they were gone so long.

"Well, Gilderoy Lockhart was doing a book signing, which took up most of the shop, then Zepar spied Luna here being hit by her father. She has no one else to care for her. She's also a partial Seer."

"Well you're welcome to stay here as long as you'd like Luna. Would you like something to eat?"

"Yes please."

The three families eat together, and then Zepar gets Luna set up in her new room, which is right next to his and Draco's. Draco practically lives at Morningstar Manor nowadays, never wanting to be away from Zepar for too long, further solidifying the adults beliefs that the two of them will be Mates.

After a few more weeks, it's time to go to Hogwarts. Luna stays with Harry, Zepar and Draco on the train ride there, asking about which Houses they're in.

"Well, Draco and I are both in Slytherin, and Harry is in Gryffindor. I think you'll be either a Slytherin or a Ravenclaw."

"I think Ravenclaw sounds pretty cool, but if I go there, I won't see you two as much."

"Don't worry little moon. The Sorting Hat takes your choice into account. Did for me."

"What do you mean Harry?"

"Well, the Hat said I'd do well in Slytherin or Ravenclaw, but I wanted to be in Gryffindor, like my parents, so the Hat put me in Gryffindor."

"That's good to know Harry."

The group spend the rest of the train ride playing Exploding Snap and talking about what subjects they are most looking forward to. Luna asks about the different professors and the three boys tell her all about them.

Zepar gives Luna his factually accurate History of Magic book.

"I've actually spoken to a lot of the Wizards and Witches of old in both Heaven and Hell. They gave their view points to me, even the losers. I wrote this myself a few summers ago. Put it to good use Luna. Professor Binns is better at putting people to sleep than actually teaching."

"Thank you Zepar. I'll use it as often as possible."

"If you have any problems, come to us. No one messes with one of us and gets away with it."

Luna smiles at the boys. She never thought she'd get amazing friends like this.
______________________________________

Hey folks, here's a new chapter. I'm thinking of having Lucifer and Lilith adopt Luna, giving Zepar a little sister. What do you think?