Fifth year, and Zepar has had enough of the Headmaster

When Lucifer tells Luna, Zepar, Harry, Fred, George and Draco who their new DADA teacher is, they are understandably angry.

"Dolores Umbridge is the worst possible woman Fudge could've appointed. She hates anyone not 'Pureblood', she hates children, and she hates Creatures. She is a Fudge fanatic as well. I doubt we'll learn any proper defence from her."

"I agree my son. Dolores is a vile woman who should not be in politics, but unfortunately, with Dumbledore ranting about Voldemort being back, he is convinced that Dumbledore is trying to turn you children into an army to take him down. Fudge, not Voldemort."

"Idiot. You should be Minister Dad, not that babbling baboon."

"Yeah, I know. But, importantly, you six need to be careful this year. Zepar, I've upgraded Draco, Luna and your necklaces to be like phones, so you can contact me at any given point. I will also be by your side at any point you wish me to be."

Zepar hugs his Dad, thankful that he took him away from the Dursleys all those years ago, gave him a proper family and a chance to see the Wizarding World changed for the better.

Lucifer gives a similar necklace to Luna, wanting both of his children to be protected against the vile woman.

The following day, he escorts the children to the Hogwarts Express, wanting to spend a bit more time with his children.

He's honestly worried about the coming year, mostly because of Dolores Umbridge. She makes her opinions very clear on Creatures, and is the only one who voted against his and Lucius' new Creature Laws.

Zepar and Luna hug their father tightly, feeling his worry.

"We'll be okay Dad, we've got our necklaces, so if Umbridge tries anything, you'll know about it."

The Bronze Group board the Hogwarts Express and go straight to the Marauders old compartment. Fred and George, who are now Seventh years, start reading their schoolbooks.

Living with Luna and Zepar has given them a unique outlook on life, and has made them want to start studying more.

After Dolores' speech, Zepar and Draco exchange glances. They will need to try hard to stay off her radar for as long as possible, unless she tries to hurt Harry, Fred or George.

Sure enough, on their first DADA lesson, Umbridge calls Harry an attention seeker, and a liar.

Zepar stands up, a glare on his face that has made even the oldest Demon tremble. His glare is worse than his father's on a bad day, and that is saying something since Lucifer is the literal King of Hell.

"You dare call my brother an attention seeker. He hasn't said anything about Voldemort being back since the Tournament, and he has been living with me and my family."

"Your family consorts with Creatures."

"Creatures have just as much right to be on this earth as you and I do. They have lives, hopes, fears, dreams and ambitions. You disgust me, you disgust my father. And believe me, my father has seen the worst that humanity can do, so it takes a lot to disgust him."

Umbridge glares at the Morningstar Heir. He is undermining her beliefs. Zepar returns Umbridges glare tenfold.

The staring contest lasts until the bell rings for the next period. Zepar storms out of the classroom, his eyes glowing red.

He storms into the Headmaster's office, Draco and Harry close behind.

The Headmaster looks at the Morningstar Heir, clearly thing to figure out why he's in his office.

Zepar snarls at the Headmaster, his anger increasing dramatically.

"You will fire Dolores Umbridge and get someone qualified, who is unbiased. If you don't, I'll get my father on the case, and if something happens to Luna, Harry, Draco or I, he will not be happy."

With that, the Demon Prince turns and leaves the Headmasters office, snarling, his face beginning to morph.

"Zep, why don't you go flying for a bit?"

Zepar nods, knowing that if his anger intensifies any more, he could risk losing control, something he hasn't done for years.

Draco and Harry cover for him during their next couple of classes, wanting to give him as much time as possible to cool down.

When dinner comes around, Zepar enters the Great Hall looking exhausted.

Lily, Harry and Draco are understandably worried for him.

As the year goes on, Dolores continues to make jabs at Creatures, Harry, Luna and Zepar's family.

Each DADA lesson, Zepar comes closer and closer to blowing his top with the woman.

Lucifer, feeling the intense anger his son keeps radiating, tells Fudge to take Dolores out of the DADA position and appoint someone like Kingsley Shacklebolt.

Fudge refuses, saying that Dolores is perfectly capable of teaching the children DADA.

Then, one day, after Dolores says that Lucifer shouldn't have adopted Luna, because she is a freak, Zepar snaps.

He launches his desk across the room, his face morphing into his Demon form, his anger so intense that his wings start smoking from it.

Draco and Harry immediately get the other students out of the classroom, and Draco uses his patronus to call Lucifer, who is already on his way, having felt his son snap.

He lands in front of his son, wings spread, blocking Dolores from view.

"Zepar, calm down. You know she can't hurt you, she can't hurt Luna, or Harry, or Draco. Come here."

He holds out his arms, Zepar running directly into them, sobbing from the intense anger he's feeling.

Lucifer glares at Umbridge, letting her know that he is going to cause her a world of pain for making his son snap like this and calling his daughter a freak.

And that he does. He tells all Dolores' coworkers what she called his daughter, and because he is so well liked, everyone turns on Dolores.

She is tried before the Wizengamot, and found guilty. She is sentenced to three months, maximum security in Azkaban.

In the meantime, Zepar is happily playing Quidditch with Draco and Harry while their parents watch over them. Draco has already gone through his inheritance, as a Dark Veela, and is now waiting for his Mate to go through theirs.

He secretly hopes it's Zepar, his bestest friend, and secret crush.

At the same time, Zepar is hoping that Draco is his Mate.

÷=÷=÷=÷=÷=÷=÷=÷=÷=÷=÷=÷=÷=÷=÷=
Hey dudes, thanks for the patience with the slow ass updates, but I've just started school again, so updates are gonna be real infrequent for the time being.