Summer fun and third year

Over the summer, the Morningstar family bond closely with each other.

Harry, Zepar, Draco, Fred, George, and Luna become practically inseparable. The Weasley Twins have practically become part of the Morningstar-Malfoy-Potter family.

Lucifer and Lilith are very happy with their son and daughter. Luna is showing her true colours as a Seer, and a Morningstar. She has really come out of her shell now that she has people who care deeply about her and can help her with her visions.

Zepar is very protective of his siblings and friends. He doesn't let anyone talk badly about them, and those that do are in for a tongue lashing they won't forget.

A prime example of this is the day Fred and George came around for the first time. Their mother brought them, obviously wanting to see the famed Heir Morningstar for herself.

However, when she saw Draco and his parents, she began degrading them, calling them Death Eaters.

As soon as Zepar heard her, he started on her. Told her that just because Draco's in Slytherin doesn't automatically make him a Death Eater, and how his parents may have made bad decisions in the past, but they're making up for it.

He asked her how she would like it if she were called a blood traitor, or a mudblood, sneering in disgust at the names.

Let's just say Mrs Weasley left with an entirely new perspective on Slytherins. Fred and George stood there in shock for a good fifteen minutes before bursting into laughter.

Lucifer and Lilith were very happy about how their son handled the woman.

One warm June day, while the Morningstar-Malfoy-Potter clan plus Fred, George and Percy, who seems to have taken a liking to Lucifer and has joined the Twins in coming over to Morningstar Manor, are sunbathing when a slight breeze disturbs them.

Zepar is the first to look up, and see Castiel, Lucifer's youngest brother, and one of Zepar's favourite uncles. Zepar throws himself at the Angel, who, being long since used to these enthusiastic welcomes, already has his wings and arms open.

"Uncle Castiel! How are you? How's Uncle Gabriel?"

"We're both good fledgling. Michael's still a jealous bastard, but hey. How are you doing?"

"I'm doing great Uncle Cas. I've made some new friends."

The Demon Prince drags his uncle over to his friends.

He introduces each of them, a massive smile on his face.

"The two identical red heads are Fred and George Weasley. Don't bother trying to figure out who's who. The slightly taller red head is their older brother Percy. Then there's Harry, my birth Twin, and Draco, my best friend, then there's Luna, my new sister."

"It's nice to meet you all. I'm Castiel, Lucifer's youngest brother."

"I guess that makes you my uncle then too."

Luna says, smiling. Castiel smiles at the girl, nodding. He extends his wing and brings Luna against him.

He turns his attention to his older brother.

"How are you Lucifer?"

"I'm good Cas. It's nice to see you again. How's Gab?"

"He's good. He wanted to join me in visiting you, but Michael forced him to stay in Heaven and do training with him."

Lucifer rolls his eyes. Michael's always been jealous of him, ever since they were fledglings.

Castiel decides to stay with his niece and nephew for the rest of the holidays, wanting to get to know Luna better so he can accurately depict her character to Gabriel through his memories when he gets back to Heaven.

Lucifer and Lilith are happy that Luna and Zepar get to know one of Lucifer's favourite brothers, the other being Gabriel.

Towards the beginning of school, Castiel volunteers to take all the kids shopping.

Lucifer is a bit uneasy about that, but Lilith points out that no one could do anything to the kids, especially with Zepar's protective nature and the fact that Cas is a literal Angel.

That eases Lucifer up, and on the 31st of July, Harry and Zepar's birthday, the kids all head to Diagon Alley with Castiel.

They get all their school supplies, Zepar paying for the Twins and Percy's things.

"You don't have to do this Zepar."

George (or Fred) says to the Demon Prince, Percy nodding at his brothers' words.

"I want to. You three have helped Draco, Luna, Harry and I so much since we came to Hogwarts, and we want to repay the favour in any way possible."

Zepar replies, looking into their eyes. Castiel smiles at his nephew. Spoken just like his father. Lucifer was always so kind and caring to the younger fledglings, especially him and Gabriel.

Castiel knows about Lucifers plan of buying the Twins a shop as well, and has even helped out a little bit in getting it ready for them.

The rest of the holidays fly by, and soon, Draco, Zepar, Luna, Harry, Fred, George and Percy are boarding the Hogwarts Express for another year of schooling.

They find an empty compartment and spend their time on the train playing different games, talking and/or getting a head start on what they're going to be learning.

Nothing interesting really happens during third year. The Bronze Quartet turns into the Bronze Group, due to the Weasley Twins and Percy joining them.

The group spend a lot of their time together, whether it be in the library doing homework, by the Black Lake having fun, or at the Quidditch pitch watching games or practices.

Percy takes his NEWTs, which are a breeze for him with how smart he is.

He plans to go into a job at the Ministry, get a higher ranked job than his father, and try to provide for the Weasleys, try to get their bank account to a decent level for future Weasleys.

Fred and George confide in Zepar that they want to open a joke shop, but have no way of getting the funds.

Zepar smiles at them and says,

"Wait until the end of next year. Dad has a surprise for you two once you've finished schooling."

The Weasley Twins look at the young Demon Prince, smiling.

After they've all gotten their stuff, Castiel zaps them back to Morningstar Manor, before heading back to Heaven to sort Michael out.

He promises to bring Gabriel the next time he comes to visit, kisses his niece and nephew on the head, hugs his brother and sister-in-law, before flying away.