Fourth year, and a very angry Morningstar

When the Bronze Group get on the Hogwarts express for Harry, Draco and Zepar's fourth year, Luna's third and Fred and George's sixth year, they are immediately bombarded by the annoying trio, or Ronald Weasley, Hermione Granger and Ginny Weasley.

"Why are you two still consorting with slimy snakes? Mum-"

The Twins cut their brother off.

"Mum doesn't care. She's met Zepar and his parents, and doesn't care, especially after Zepar gave her a very stern talking to about how the colours you wear at school shouldn't depict your future."

Fred snarls at the youngest Weasley male before shoving past him, the rest of the Bronze Group following.

They find an empty compartment and spend the ride to Hogwarts talking together. Fred and George tell the younger kids about the Tri-Wizard Tournament that is to be taking place at Hogwarts that year.

"No doubt my name will come out of the Goblet of Fire. Dumbledore is way too interested in me, even with the Horcrux removed from my head."

"I agree Harry. However, if that happens, we will stand beside you, no matter what."

"Thanks Zepar."

When the two other schools, Durmstrang and Beauxbatons arrive, it immediately becomes clear to the Bronze Group, that all the boys at Hogwarts are going to behave very embarrassingly around the French girls, and Ronald Weasley is going to be a right git about Viktor Krum, his Quidditch hero, sitting with the Slytherins.

Zepar keeps his wing around his little sister and his best friend, glaring at the Headmaster, who is looking at them with that stupid fake twinkle in his eyes.

Draco eventually notices Zepar's expression, and places a hand on his shoulder in an attempt to calm him.

Zepar turns away from the Headmaster and looks at his best friend.

"Don't glare too much Zep. You'll only make people suspicious."

Zepar nods at his friends words before continuing to eat. Lily also notices Zepar's attitude towards the Headmaster, and silently vows to watch out for Luna and Draco as often as she is able.

After the feast, Zepar keeps his wings around his best friend and little sister as they walk to the common room. He really doesn't like the way the Headmaster was looking at them, and his instincts are going crazy.

When they get to the common room, Zepar relaxes a little bit, feeling better now that they are a safe distance from the Headmaster.

A few nights later and the Goblet of Fire has made it's decision. Cedric is the Hogwarts Champion, Viktor is the Durmstrang Champion and Fleur is the Beauxbatons Champion.

While Dumbledore is speaking, however, the Goblet spits out another piece of paper.

Dumbledore reads it, and turns, shouting Harry's name. Zepars eyes glow red as his twin stands and takes a vow on his life and Magic that he in no way, shape, or form put his name into the Goblet. After the vow is accepted by Lady Magic, Harry casts his stag patronus, proving that he didn't enter himself into the Tournament.

Harry takes the paper from Dumbledore and walks towards the antechamber where the rest of the Champions are.

Zepar, Draco and Luna rise and follow him, a vicious growl rumbling in Zepars throat.

When the trio reach Harry, he embraces Zepar, trying to calm him down.

The teachers, including a very worried Lily and Severus, come down, looking at the quartet. Lily rushes to them, helping to calm her youngest, before turning to Dumbledore, a murderous expression on her face.

"How is my son supposed to compete in this Tournament Albus!? He's three years too young!"

"Mum, don't worry. I've got a plan. Also, I won't be representing Hogwarts. Cedric deserves that honour, since he was chosen first. I will represent the Morningstars."

"Are you sure Harry? I don't want anything to happen to you!"

"I'm sure Mum."

Zepar stalks towards Dumbledore, an expression of pure fire on his face.

"If so much as a hair on my brother's head gets hurt Dumbledore, rest assured, I will unleash the fires of Hell upon you."

Cedric shares a worried look with Draco, who approaches his best friend.

"Zep, calm down. Right now, Harry needs our help. I'll write to our fathers."

Zepar calms at the sound of Draco's voice. He allows his best friend to draw him back to his brother, sister and birth mother.

When Harry finds out about the first task, Zepar suggests using fireproof spells and talking to the dragon in Parseltongue.

Harry aces the task, collecting his golden egg in the least amount of time, without any of the dragoness's eggs being damaged, or the dragoness attacking him.

When Harry figures out about the second task, he puts tracking charms on all his friends and family so he'll know who they take.

It turns out they take Zepar, Harry's twin by birth. Zepar is even more angry when he resurfaces, but settles for glaring at the Headmaster while Madam Pomfrey fusses over him and Harry.

And after the third task, where Voldemort returns, using Harry's blood, Zepar is even more angry.

His face begins shifting into his Demon form at the sight of his brother being hurt.

It takes Luna and Draco a good fifteen minutes to calm the angry Demon Prince.

After Harry's been healed by Madam Pomfrey, Zepar insists that he, Lily and James come to live at Morningstar Manor that summer.

"Dad has the best wards. They were designed by his twin, Michael, before they had a falling out, so only Angels can break them."

Lily and James agree with this. They want to not only keep Harry safe, but each other.

Lilith and Lucifer are more than happy to have the Potters with them permanently.

Fred and George stay with the Morningstars pretty much the entire holidays, not wanting to be around their family, and also, stay safe.

Lucifer reveals that he has found and destroyed almost all of Voldemort's Horcruxes. He only needs one more, and that is his massive snake, Nagini.

Zepar is happy about that, because it means that Harry is safer than he was when Voldemort had a lot of Horcruxes.