Off to Hogwarts and meeting a manipulative Headmaster

A few weeks after the shopping trip, Zepar and Draco board the Hogwarts express with some of Draco's other friends.

They find an empty compartment and put their luggage in the overhead compartment and settle down to talk and play some games.

Zepar is sitting beside the window, Ash on his shoulder, Draco beside him talking to Pansy Parkinson.

Halfway through the trip, a knock on the compartment door brings the group out of their individual conversations.

Harry Potter is at the compartment door.

"May I come in?"

"If you're not gonna call us Junior Death Eaters then of course you can sit with us Potter."

"Thank you Heir Parkinson."

Zepar smiles at the boy who was once his brother.

"I don't believe we've had the pleasure of being introduced. I'm Harry Potter, Heir to the Ancient and Noble House of Potter."

"I'm Zepar Morningstar, Heir to the Ancient and Noble House of Morningstar, Prince of Hell."

Harry, to his credit, just raises an eyebrow before playing a game of chess with Pansy and Blaise. Theo, Crabbe and Goyle play Exploding Snap, and Draco and Zepar just sit there, Draco reading aloud to Zepar as he rests his head on Draco's shoulder.

Towards the end of the trip, Harry leaves to get changed into his school robes. Pansy goes to the bathroom to get changed, while the boys just get changed in front of each other.

Draco helps Zepar get his wings through the specially made slits in his school robes, preventing him from getting all tangled up in them, as Zepar has done several times in the past before changing into his uniform himself.

The friends get into two boats among themselves and stay together on the way up to the castle.

Zepar is impressed by the amount of Magic in the castle, but unimpressed by the size.

"My Dad's castle is so much bigger than this."

He whispers to Draco, who chuckles slightly, having learned long ago that Lucifer is one for impressions, and has a massive castle, which is almost five times the size of Hogwarts. The two best friends stay close together all through the Sorting, until Draco's name is called. He's immediately Sorted into Slytherin.

Zepar gets nervous that even with his name change and blood adoption, his birth name will be called, but those worries are put to rest when his blood adoptive name is called out.

"Zepar Morningstar!"

He goes up to the Sorting Hat, who puts him in Slytherin with Draco thankfully.

He sits beside his best friend with a sigh of relief.

"Man, am I glad I'm not in any other House Draco."

Draco nods his agreement, the two friends talking about anything and everything.

"What's it like in your homeland?"

Draco asks, meaning 'What's it like in Hell?'

"Very warm compared to here. There's a lot of screaming too, mostly because of the Damned. However, there are some who don't deserve to be there, and they make for very interesting conversations. I've learned a lot of history talking to the Damned, as well as the Demons."

Some of the older students are looking at Zepar and Draco with strange looks, but they brush it off, used to the looks from at formal gatherings when they talk about Zepar's homeland.

"How are your uncles? Has your Dad visited them lately?"

"Azazel's being a grouchy bastard as always, Asmodeus is still longing for a child of his own, Mammon's still being lazy, Michael's still being an ass to Dad because he used to be Grandfather's favourite, Gabriel gave him some sweets, Castiel snuggled with him for a bit and asked about me, same old same old."

"Well, your uncle Mammon is the embodiment of sloth and laziness, so it only stands to reason he'd be lazy. And Azazel's been grouchy since his plan with the Winchesters failed according to your Dad. I kinda feel sad for Asmodeus though. Michael's still jealous of your Dad probably, and Gabriel and Castiel sound really nice. I hope I get to meet them some day."

"I'm sure you will Draco."

This conversation continues until after dinner, when they are walking to the Common Room.

Zepar keeps a wing wrapped around Draco the entire way to the Dungeons, where Slytherin Dorms are located, stating his claim over Draco even at such a young age.

Draco smiles at his best friend. He knows all too well what their parents talk about when they think Draco and Zepar aren't listening.

He hopes that he is Zepar's Mate. Zepar hasn't judged him on who his father is or who his father followed, instead only judging him for who he is.

Zepar and Draco end up sharing a room, which pleases both boys greatly.

The next morning, they find out that they're also sharing all their classes, making both boys even happier.

They both ace all their classes, even DADA, where James Potter, Zepar's birth father, tries to show them both up several times.

They are called to the Headmasters office after dinner, causing Zepar to get suspicious. He rubs his necklace, praying to his Uncles Gabriel and Castiel that nothing bad happens.

When they get up to Dumbledore's office, Draco sticks close to Zepar's side, knowing that Zepar will protect him no matter what.

Zepar knocks on the door, alerting anyone inside to their presence. Dumbledore invites them in, a fake grandfatherly persona in place. Zepar pulls Draco against him with his wing, attempting to keep Draco out of the Headmasters line of sight as long as possible.

Draco notices that their DADA teacher, the Muggle studies professor, Lily Potter and Zepar's birth mother are there as well along with Harry.

Dumbledore offers them a Lemon Drop, both of them refusing.

"Very well then. Your DADA professor here tells me that both of you seem to be very advanced in your studies. Why is that?"

"We were bored a lot at the Manor, so we decided to get ahead on the theory work since we are not allowed to use Magic outside of school.

My parents both thought it was a good idea, as long as we didn't study too much. We had set study periods each day."

"I see. Who are your parents?"

"Lord and Lady Morningstar. It should be obvious due to my name."

Dumbledore looks at Zepar, clearly trying to use Legilimency on him. Zepar just rolls his eyes, effortlessly shutting the Headmaster out.

"Is that all Headmaster? Draco and I have homework to do and I need to write a letter to my parents. Ash has been longing to fly for too long."

"Who is Ash?"

"My Hellfire Phoenix familiar. Draco and I are using him to deliver our letters since we don't wish to both with school owls."

"How do you have a Hellfire Phoenix?"

"I'm the Prince of Hell, as well as Heir Morningstar. My Dad Lucifer is the King, my Mum Lilith, the Queen."

The stunned looks on the grownups faces are hilarious, and all three boys start laughing.

"You seem quite cool Zepar. May we become friends?"

Harry asks the Morningstar Heir.

"Sure. I can sense a lot of potential in you Heir Potter. I'd be happy to help you reach your full potential."

Three of the most powerful Heirs in the Wizarding World shake hands and become friends before Draco and Zepar leave the Headmasters office and head back to the Dungeons.