Sixth year, Mates are found, and Dumbledore dies

A few months later, Harry, Zepar and Neville have a joint sixteenth birthday celebration at Morningstar Manor.

All three boys are very happy, and that night, Harry and Zepar come to their Creature Inheritances, Harry as an Angel and Zepar gaining his full powers as a Demon Prince.

Draco waits anxiously for news the next day, hoping that Zepar is okay.

He can feel the Mate Bond, but it's very weak, and he's not sure if that's a bad sign, since his Dad was with his Mum pretty much from day 1, and didn't have to worry about her having a Creature Inheritance.

A few hours later, Narcissa comes to tell her restless son that Lucifer has invited him round to Morningstar Manor to see Zepar.

Draco steps through the Floo, looking around and seeing his best friend, now Mate. Zepar looks even more like his father, having lost the small amount of baby fat that used to aborn his face.

The instant their eyes meet, the Mating Bond snaps into place. Draco throws himself at Zepar, who catches him with ease.

"I was hoping it would be you. I couldn't imagine being Mates with anyone else."

Harry smiles at his twin and best friend, happy that they've found each other.

He hopes his own Mate will be as kind and loving as Zepar is to Draco.

A few days later the Morningstar-Malfoy-Potter clan heads to Diagon Alley to get their school supplies as they do every year, and Zepar presents Draco with a special ring he's made himself, signalling that Draco is now a Morningstar by engagement, and Draco does the same with Zepar, then they get courting bracelets as an extra precaution.

They plan to properly bond during the Yuletide holidays, but they want to be able to say they are Mates during their time at school and prevent that meddling old coot known as Albus too many names Dumbledore from interfering with their bond.

When the quartet head to school again, Luna warns them that Dumbledore will try everything to get Harry back under his thumb this year, including the use of illegal love potions, but the potions will have no affect on Harry.

She tells them that he will find his Mate this year, but not where he would expect them.

And true to Luna's word, Harry finds his Mate in Cedric Diggory, who has returned as an assistant to Madame Hooch instead of going on to another job.

Draco, Zepar, Harry and Cedric get their own rooms so their Mating Bonds aren't under any unnecessary strain.

Dumbledore does not seem happy with Harry having a male Mate, but there's nothing he can do about it.

Over the rest of the year, Harry, Zepar, Draco, Luna and Cedric train almost daily in the Chamber of Secrets amongst doing school work.

They plan to take on Dumbledore first, get him out of the equation before taking on Voldemort.

Dumbledore is the reason there is a Lord Voldemort, and the quartet plans to kill him as quickly as possible, but not before a decent replacement Headmaster or Headmistress can be found.

Cedric and Harry, while new to each other, find out that they have many of the same interests, and bond over Quidditch and other things like that, with Cedric helping Draco and Harry when they get stuck on their school work.

Zepar spends a lot of time practicing with his new powers, making sure he can control them, prevent anything happening because of a bout of anger or any other intense emotions.

Over the school year, Draco, Harry and Zepar plan how they are going to kill Dumbledore amongst studying and other extra-curricular activities the trio have, as well as looking after Luna.

Towards the end of the year, Dumbledore starts getting very sick, the result of a demonic poison that Zepar slipped into his drink.

Even though it's not quite what the quartet wanted, it's better for them if Dumbledore's death cannot be traced back to them.

On the last day of the year, just after breakfast, when all the other students have gone to finish packing, Zepar gives Dumbledore the final dose of demonic poison, the killing dose.

Then, they leave for the train, smirking the entire way.

When they reach Kings Cross Station, Zepar tells his parents what he's done to Dumbledore.

"Expect to see something in the papers about him being dead by tomorrow."

Lucifer and Lilith smile at their oldest, happy that even though his birth parents have an influence over him, he hasn't lost his vicious streak that he inherited from them when he was blood adopted.

"Can't wait to see it my son. Now come, we must get you guys home to Morningstar Manor, and since I've taken care of most of Moldy Short's Horcruxes, we only have to deal with Nagini, but that is simple enough."

Zepar nods, unable to wait for the final battle, but he has to wait for next year, when they finish Hogwarts, to make their final move, to finally clean up Wizarding Britain for good.

Over the summertime Castiel and Gabriel visit the Morningstar-Malfoy-Potter clan and the clan visits the Weasley Twins at their shop, which they try to insist on paying Lucifer back for.

"Nonsense boys, doing this was the least I could do for the two of you. You helped my son and daughter so much during their first few years at Hogwarts, and that is all the pay back I need."

But the Twins still give Harry, Draco, Cedric, Zepar and Luna whatever they want for free, but Harry and Zepar still slip them a little bit of money when they aren't looking.

Zepar, Harry and Draco practice controlling their powers daily, not wanting to accidently hurt an innocent during the final battle, or accidently during classes because a classmate or a teacher pisses them off.

Luna comes to her inheritance as a fully fledged Seer, and gets help controlling her powers as well, since Lilith and Lucifer don't want their daughter to struggle with the visions her gifts will surely bring.

One day, as Zepar watches his Mate, brother, sister and brother-in-law training with one of his old instructors, he thinks to himself,

'Lord Voldemort's days are numbered.'