Life after Seventh year

A few years after the final battle, Zepar is sitting on what used to be his father's throne in Hell, watching over his kingdom, Draco sitting on Lilith's old throne.

Lucifer decided to retire a couple of years ago, wanting to spend more time with Lilith, handing the kingdom over to his oldest.

Luna found her soulmate a year and a half ago, another female, but a Light Veela. They are currently on their honeymoon in Heaven.

Draco is pregnant with their very first child, and Zepar, as well as the rest of the Demons, are thrilled. The couple get little gifts from their subjects to help with the baby when it arrives.

Harry and Cedric occasionally drop by for a visit, but Cedric is pregnant with their second baby, so they cannot risk the rough crossing between Hell and the Mortal Plain until the baby is born.

Wizarding Britain is flourishing in a way it hasn't since the war against Grinderwald.

All in all, life is good for the families and it will only get better in a few months time.

A few months later, and Draco gives birth under Lilith's watchful eye to a healthy baby boy, whom Zepar and Draco decide to name Lunar, after Luna.

Lunar is a very quiet baby, only using small bursts of his magic to let his parents know what he needs.

Draco and Zepar could not be happier with their son.

Harry and Cedric bring their children to visit pretty much every other day, with Luna and her Mate coming by every so often as well.

When the children hit their eleventh birthdays, Zepar, Draco, Harry and Cedric send them off to Hogwarts for their very first terms.

All in all, Zepar and Harry couldn't be happier with their lives and how they were lived.

And so, this concludes the story of Zepar Morningstar and Harry Potter