Brotherly conversations and family bonding

Over the rest of the school year, Draco, Zepar and Harry spend a lot of time together, whether it's doing homework, sitting beside the Black Lake and talking, or hanging out in the library, reading books they haven't read yet either from Zepar's personal collection or from the library itself.

Harry asks Zepar a lot of questions about his parents and uncles.

"Who's your favourite uncle?"

"I can't decide between Uncle Castiel, who is the youngest of the bunch and constantly asks after me when Dad visits Heaven, or Uncle Gabriel who is just younger than Dad and constantly gives Dad candy for me or him."

"They both sound like cool uncles. What are your other uncles like?"

"Uncle Michael is a salty little bastard who's jealous of my Dad, Azazel is a grumpy bastard, Mammon is really lazy, and yeah. I don't know a lot of my uncles. I've got too damn many, mostly because Grandfather didn't know when to stop having kids."

Harry laughs. Ever since he found out the truth about Zepar and the two years of his life after Lily and James readily abandoned him, he's been happy to have a relationship with Zepar at all.

If his new Dad had decided to keep him out of Hogwarts, Harry may never have gotten a chance to spend any time with Zepar and make friends with Draco, and he would never have found out what happened to his Twin.

Lily and James aren't too happy about Harry spending so much time with Draco, but there's nothing they can do about it without looking like stereotypical Light Wizards, something that Lord Morningstar has made very clear, that he will not tolerate any longer.

They have noticed some similarities between Zepar and their long lost son Jameson, but there aren't many. Zepar is well and truly Lucifer and Lilith's son, the Prince of Hell.

He talks about his childhood from three onwards with so much joy in his eyes, but if anyone asks about his life before his third birthday, he clams up, refusing to talk about it.

Lily desperately hopes that Zepar is her youngest, and that it isn't too late to build a connection with him, as Harry is doing.

On the last day of school, the Bronze Trio, as they've become known as, spends the day talking, as all three of them have already packed.

"So, what are you two doing over the summer?"

"I'll probably be with Draco most of the time. Our parents seem to think we're destined Mates, but we're just friends. For now at least. I might help my Dad with some new Creature Laws that he plans on drafting."

Harry nods. Lord Morningstar is the reason that Creatures like Werewolves and Vampires actually have proper rights now. Werewolves have a ready made supply of Wolfsbane and several secure forests to run through each full moon.

Vampires have willing donors or animals that are specially being bred for their needs. Other Magical Creatures are having their needs met by the Ministry, and all the criminals in Azkaban are having another trial, just in case they've been put under spells.

Lord Morningstar has changed the Wizarding World for the better. Magical children are being taken from potentially abusive situations with their parents, and given to parents who actually want them.

So many of the old Wizarding Traditions are being brought back, and lots of the Magic that was deemed Dark, has become a regular part of everyday life once again.

Some families, like the Weasleys, refuse to reinstate the Old Ways, possibly on Dumbledore's orders.

Dumbledore is the only Wizard who still hates Lord Morningstar, saying that he's trying to change these Laws so he can do illegal things and get away with it.

Zepar of course, hates Dumbledore with a passion. He hates him first and foremost for being the reason he was left at the Dursleys all those years ago, but he also hates him for trying to slander his father's good name.

Harry understands Zepar's hatred for Dumbledore and stands beside the boy who was once his brother.

"Zepar, can I come round to yours at some point this summer?"

"Sure. I'll have to ask my parents, but I don't see a problem with it. You know, it's nice to get your perspective on our situation Harry. Actually, if you come around, Dad can have a look at your scar, figure out why it's not fading."

Harry nods. His scar should've long since faded by now. Because it hasn't and his parents refuse to tell him why has left him suspicious.

The three of them share a compartment on the train on the way back to Kings Cross Station.

Lily and James floo to Morningstar Manor, wanting to talk to Lucifer and Lilith.

"Lord and Lady Potter. What can we do for you?"

"We think we've managed to figure out something. Zepar is Jameson."

"Maybe he is, maybe he isn't. Look, it isn't something for us to just tell you. Zepar is the only child we've had in all our existence. He's our Prince."

"We wouldn't try to take him away from you guys if he is Jameson. You've done a spectacular job of raising him. We want to thank you for opening our eyes."

Lucifer and Lilith smile, talking to the Lord and Lady Potter. Narcissa and Lucius soon floo in, surprised to find Lily and James there.

James and Lily welcome the two newcomers warmly, and the grownups all talk together.

When the Bronze Trio arrive at Kings Cross, they are surprised to see their parents all talking and laughing together.

When Lilith sees her son, she smiles, beckoning all three boys over. Zepar runs over to his Mum, wrapping his arms and wings around her, hugging her tightly.

"Hey my baby. How was Hogwarts?"

"It was amazing Mum!"

Zepar starts telling his Mum and Dad all about the school and the classes he, Draco and Harry took together, and all the amazing portraits.

Lily smiles at him. It warms her heart to see her youngest with a family that cares deeply about him, like she failed to do.

Harry hugs his Mum, happy to see her so happy.

"Mum, can Harry come round during the summer?"

"If it's okay with Lily and James, we don't have a problem with it."

"We don't mind. Actually, we'll be popping round occasionally so your Dad can help us with a lesson plan for next year."

"Awesome. Thank you both Professor Potter and Professor Potter."

"Just call us James and Lily when we're not at school Zepar, and I've quit my DADA job. I wish to enter the political field with your father."

The group then Apparates to Morningstar Manor so that the boys can hang out and fly while the grownups talk.

"Zepar is so happy with you two. Even when he was a baby, he was never that happy. I can't believe I'm saying this, but it's like he was born to be your son."

Lilith smiles at Lily, nodding.

"He was very reserved when he first came to us. Took us months to get him to come out of his shell. But now, he's thriving."

"That he is."

The six grownups stand at one of the large windows and watch their sons flying around together.