Eleven

Chloe walked to the kitchen and frowned as she saw Brooke as she stood making out with Tom.

Chloe cleared her throat as the two of them pulled away.

Chloe looked to Brooke and smirked. Tom smiled. "I have a call to make I'll be back," Tom said as he walked out of the room.

Chloe looked to Brooke and raised an eyebrow. Brooke groaned at her and smiled. "Don't Chloe."

"So this is new or is it not? I mean I know that you and Max were having troubles before this baby happened," Chloe said as she rested a hand on her bump and smiled.

"If you're asking if we had an affair, then the answer is yes. The last thing I want is for it all to kick off. I didn't do it on purpose but I feel in love with him and I don't regret it. I will never regret falling in love with him. As he makes me happy and I want this. I want to be with him. Just don't tell Max yet. As it's not the right time to tell him yet. And it's a mess I know." Brooke said

Chloe looked to her sister and smiled. She could see how happy Brooke was. And she was glad.  Especially as she knew after what she and Max  did, that she wanted Brooke to be happy.

****

Chloe got to work and stood in the staffroom as Max walked in. She looked to him and sighed.  "What do you want?" She asked as she looked to him.

"We need to talk over the baby and all that is happening. I know that you are still mad at me for telling Brooke. And I'm sorry. But you have to forgive me. And she will soon. She will take me back. We're getting married after all," Max said. 

Chloe rolled her eyes at him knowing how pathetic he sounded. "This baby is all we have to talk about. Toy  and I are history. We are just having a baby together. Brooke is done with you Max. The sooner that you realise that the better is it. As she isn't going to come back to you. You ruined your relationship with her. And you ruined what we could of had. So you need to accept it and I can't keep doing this," Chloe said as Max frowned.

Max knew that he had messed up. But he knew that he liked to have his way. and he knew that if he didn't have Brooke, then he wanted Chloe.  And he wasn't going to give up on her. Especially when she was having his baby.

****

Chloe sat in her car as she drove home. She looked to her phone as Max was calling her.

She went to decline the call as she saw a truck heading towards her.  She went to drive out of the way as she went skidding off of the road as she went crashing into a tree.

Chloe hit her head and knocked herself unconscious. But would Chloe and her baby be okay or would it be too late?