Three

Chloe had been sleeping with random men to try and get Max off her mind. No one was happy but she didn't care. She didn't want to have Max in her thoughts.

When she woke that morning, she saw the guy she brought home with her. She didn't even remember his name. She didn't care about his name either.

Chloe walked downstairs. Brooke was there. "Who's that in your bed?" She asked.

"No one."

"Right."

Chloe rolled her eyes. She made herself a coffee and went back upstairs. She looked at the guy and sighed. "You got to wake up now."

***
As soon as the guy left, Chloe went for a shower. She needed to wash him off. She left the shower and sighed. Max was waiting there for her.

Chloe looked at him. "Stalking me now?"

"You need to stop this. The sex with random men. It's a joke. You're acting insane."

Chloe rolled her eyes again. She went into her bedroom and got ready for work. She knew Max was waiting for her so she deliberately took her time.

***
As soon as they went to work, Max looked at her. "You're acting immature. If you're doing this to try and get over me, then you're failing," he said.

"Don't flatter yourself Max. I'm doing it because I want to. Because it's fun," Chloe said. She knew she was lying but she couldn't let Max know that she wanted him.

"Of course you are."

"You don't know me. Don't act like you do."

***
All too soon, they arrived at work. Chloe walked off. Tom smiled. "You doing alright?" He asked.

Chloe nodded. "Yeah. Fine. Just pissed off with people," she mumbled.

"Yeah I know that feeling. Ever wanted to just  disappear for a month?"

"All the time. Just a shame that no one would wanna go with me," Chloe said as she poured herself a coffee.

Tom smirked and pulled her close. "I'd go with you."

***
Max walked into the staffroom. He saw Chloe with Tom. Immediately jealously overcame him. He didn't want to see that. He wanted Chloe.

Chloe went to leave when Max grabbed her. "What are you playing at? He's your colleague."

Chloe shrugged. "Doesn't mean we wouldn't have good sex. I've heard he's quite the stud," she said.

Max glared at her. "Chloe. Just stop it. We both know why you're doing this."

"I don't want you! Get that into your head. You're with my sister. Go and snag her," she said.

***
A few hours later, Chloe stood in the pub with the staff from the school. Max walked in with Brooke. Brooke went to talk to Tom.

Max looked at Chloe. She soon left the pub. Max followed her. "You can't even be in the same room as me?"

"No. I cannot."

Suddenly, Max grabbed her. He pinned her against the wall and kissed her. Chloe kissed back. They soon pulled apart. Chloe was shocked.

She had kissed her sisters fiancé. She liked it.