Twelve

Brooke walked into the hospital. She felt sick. She has got a call over Chloe and how she had been in a crash. All that she wanted was for her sister to be okay.

Brooke saw Claire. She walked over. "Mum what happened?" She asked.

Claire looked to her and smiled   "She crashed into a tree. There's issues with the baby. They're talking her for a c section. It's better for her and the baby. I don't know what to do," she said.

Brooke hugged her and smiled. "She's going to be okay. You know what Chloe is like mum. She will be fine. And so will that baby. You know what she is like," she said as Claire smiled.

Brooke looked to where Tom was waiting for her. She smiled as he walked over. "Are you okay?" He asked.

Brooke nodded and sighed. "Should I call Max?" Brooke asked.

She knew that she didn't want to tell Max. She knew that she didn't want max here. She knew just what he was capable of and it scared her.

"It's going to be okay. I'll call him okay. Just sit with your mum okay. Chloe will be okay. She is a fighter after all," Tom said as Brooke smiled as she leant in and kissed him.

****

Max walked into the hospital as he saw Brooke. "What didn't you call me?" He asked.

Brooke looked to him and rolled her eyes. "Does it really matter? The only reason I called you is because you are that baby's father."

Max looked to her and smirked. "I think we both know why you called me," he said as he placed a hand on her waist.

Brooke pulled away from him. She glared. "Get your hands off of me Max!. I told you that we are over. I am with Tom. I am happy. I called you for Chloe and that baby. Not so you can put the moves on me. You know I was trying to do the right thing for her. She was in a crash. I actually thought you'd be man enough to stand up and be there for her," she spat as she took a step back.

"Brooke."

"No Max. You should just go. It proves to me I made the right decision after all," Brooke said as she walked over to Tom who was waiting and smiled.

"Are you okay?" he asked as she nodded as he lead her off.

****

Chloe groaned to herself as she woke up. She realised that she was in hospital. She looked to see Brooke as she sat next to her bed. "What are you doing here?" Chloe asked.

Brooke looked to her and smiled. "I'm your sister. Why wouldn't I be," she said

Chloe sighed and looked to her. "What happened?"

"You were in a crash. You broke a few ribs and have concussion," Brooke said.

Chloe felt her bump and frowned. "The baby?"

"You have a beautiful baby girl. She's in the NICU as she is a little small. But she's beautiful. It's all going to be okay," Brooke said as Chloe smiled.

She had no idea how everything was about to change. How she had no idea that now she had Max Tyler's baby, how everything was about to change.