Four

Chloe couldn't believe she had kissed Max. She felt like the worst sister knowing Brooke would hate her. She didn't want that.

When she woke that morning, she smiled at Tom. The two of them had spent the night together and Chloe knew for a fact Max had heard them as did Brooke.

Chloe climbed out of bed and smirked. She looked at Tom. "You awake?" She asked.

Tom nodded. "I am now. You okay?"

"Definitely. I think we've pissed some people off," she said knowing that Max heard her. She grinned. "What do you say we make this a regular thing?"

Tom smirked. He wanted to get back at Brooke. He wanted her and she was still marrying Max.

***
Max looked up as Chloe walked in wearing Tom's shirt. He glared. "Do you think you're funny?" He asked.

Chloe shrugged. "I don't know what you mean. I'm just having consensual sex with a colleague. Quite good he is too."

Max glared again. "Funny. You kiss me but end up in bed with him. Anyone would think you're resisting feelings."

Chloe laughed and rolled her eyes. "No. I'm not. I'm just having fun," she said as she made herself some coffee.

***
Chloe and Tom went into work. Max glared at them from behind. He didn't see Brooke glaring at Tom.

***
Brooke stormed into Tom's classroom. He looked up. "What?" He asked.

"You know what. Shagging my baby sister? You trying to make me jealous?" She asked.

Tom rolled his eyes. "Not everything is about you. Maybe I like Chloe. She's a laugh and she's beautiful."

Brooke rolled her eyes this time. She sat on the desk. "I know what your game is. I'm not stupid. You think if I see you with my little sister, I'll automatically want you."

"Don't flatter yourself."

***
Chloe sat in the staffroom alone. She had a free period. The door opened and Max walked in. "I can't for the life of me figure out why you would sleep with Tom Clarkson. He's had the whole staffroom."

Chloe shrugged. "Must have learnt a few tricks then. Yeah I just said that," she said.

Max rolled his eyes. "We both know I'm the one you want. But I'm with your sister and you can't handle that."

"Oh please. It was one kiss. You weren't even that good," Chloe said as she took a sip of her coffee. She grinned. "Maybe my sister likes it though."

"She does. It's given her many nights of pleasure."

Chloe scoffed. "Maybe she faked it. She's faked plenty of shit in the past."

***
Chloe knew Max was right. That she wanted him. She would deny it though. She looked up as Tom found her. "What you doing tonight?" He asked.

"Catching up on sleep."

Tom laughed and nodded. He winked. "I could join you if you want me to? Make a night of it?"

Chloe grinned and winked. She walked off. Could she use Tom to make Max jealous. Would it work?