One

Chloe walked into the house and rolled her eyes. She saw her sister Brooke with her fiancé Max. Chloe went straight to her bedroom and slammed the door. She hated seeing Max all over her sister. Especially since she wanted it to be her. She wanted her sisters boyfriend.

Chloe sat on her bed and sighed. She looked at her phone and saw a text from a guy she was having sex with. She knew it wasn't anything serious between them. She just wanted someone to give her pleasure every now and then.

***
Chloe walked downstairs for dinner. She saw Max and sighed. She sat down with her mum and smiled. "Is it steak bake?" She asked.

"Yeah."

The family and Max sat down. Everyone began talking except for Chloe. She just ate her food. She wanted to have Max. But she couldn't hurt her sister.

Brooke smiled. "Chlo, got some beautiful bridesmaid dresses."

"That's nice."

***
As soon as dinner had finished, Chloe went back upstairs. She sighed and sat down on her bed. John had text her again.

Fancy meeting up? - John.

Chloe ignored the text. She didn't want to meet him for sex again. She was tired.

Chloe got changed for bed and went to the bathroom. Max walked out and was shocked to see Chloe standing there in just a men's shirt and her pants. "See something you like?" She asked with a smirk.

Max found himself smirking. He knew he was attracted to Chloe and the growing bulge in his boxers proved that.

Chloe saw him getting hard. She winked. "Best get someone to sort that out. Erections can be...hard," she teased.

Max watched as Chloe went into the bathroom. He couldn't believe how she had turned him on. He wanted her and he would get her.

***
Chloe sat in her bed. She could hear her sister and Max having sex which annoyed her. She didn't want to hear it. Chloe grabbed her laptop.

Chloe made sure her music was as loud as possible so she could avoid listening to Max having sex. She wanted it to be her he had sex with.

***
When morning came,Chloe went downstairs. She was thankful it was the weekend. She looked at Max and Brooke. She didn't want to keep seeing it.

Brooke walked over. "Wanna go shopping today?" She asked.

"No. I'm meeting with John. We're going over to his," Chloe replied.

Brooke grinned. "Is it anything serious?"

"Nope. Just sex."

***
Chloe went into her bedroom and sighed. Max walked in. "John huh?"

"Yeah. Got a problem?"

Max smirked. "Funny that. I could have sworn you said when you were drunk a few weeks ago, that you wanted me."

"Must have definitely been drunk," Chloe said. She couldn't let Max know that she wanted him.

Max sat on the bed next to her. He placed a hand on her thigh. "Well guess what."

"What?"

Max smirked and ran his hand up and down her thigh. "I want you too."

Chloe couldn't believe it. She stood up and walked out. She couldn't hurt her sister.