Eight

Chloe needed to decide what she was doing with the baby. She couldn't even think about what Max wanted. She didn't know if he wanted the baby. All she knew was that her head was an absolute mess.

When she woke that morning, she sighed and made her way downstairs. Claire smiled. "Hello you. How are you?" She asked.

"I don't know. My head is messed up. I can't think of anything other than the baby right now," Chloe admitted.

Claire felt bad for her daughter. She knew there was something going on with her and it broke her heart. Claire knew that Chloe had always wanted to be the one who had the family. A husband and kids.

****

Chloe arrived at the school. She saw Max with Brooke and sighed. She hated how she was pregnant by her sisters boyfriend.

Brooke walked over to Chloe and smiled. "How's my soon to be hot mama?" She asked.

"I'm good thanks. Felt sick this morning."

Brooke smiled. She could tell that Chloe was hiding something from her. She hated how Chloe felt like she couldn't talk to her. "You know I'm always here for you don't you?" She asked.

"Yeah I know."

****
Tom smiled when he saw Chloe. He walked over to her. "Look, I need to know. Is the baby mine?" He asked.

Chloe shook her head. "No. It's not your baby. I had sex with someone else," she mumbled.

Tom nodded and smiled. "Does he want to be involved?" He asked.

"No. I'm going to do it all alone," Chloe said as she took a sip of the hot chocolate she had bought. She saw the look on Tom's face. "Don't. I can do it. My mum is gonna help me too."

"You need someone to help you with appointments and all that."

"I know. But what can I do? The father doesn't want to know and I'm not forcing it on him."

Tom walked over and hugged her. "I'll help you. I'll raise the baby with you," he said. In truth, he was doing it because he knew it would annoy Brooke. He wanted to piss her off more than what he wanted to be with Chloe.

Chloe said nothing. She knew there was something not right about Tom's offer. She wasn't stupid. She shook her head. "No thanks. I'll do it alone."

****

Brooke and Chloe were sitting in the staff room. Chloe was feeling sick and Brooke could tell she was pale. "You don't look well. Are you okay to be here?" She asked.

Chloe smiled at her older sister. "Yeah I'm fine to be here. Honestly," she said.

Brooke nodded. She knew her sister and knew there was something not right. She felt bad for her. "You'll be an amazing mum you know."

"Thanks. I think if it's a girl, I wanna name her Esmè-Brooklyn. After my amazing sister."

Brooke grinned and hugged her. But would the sisters stay close when it was revealed that Max was the father of Chloe's unborn child?