Two

Chloe knew how badly she wanted Max. She knew she shouldn't want him but she couldn't help it. He was always on her mind. There was something about him that kept her wanting him.

Chloe sighed and went downstairs as soon as she woke. Max was awake. He was stood in his boxers. Chloe bit her lip and sighed. "You should cover up," she mumbled.

"Why?"

"It's inappropriate that you're walking around in just your boxers when there's others here too," Chloe said as she poured herself some coffee.

Max smirked. "We both know you like it. Besides, you want me and I want you," He said.

Chloe turned to him. "Maybe so but you're dating my sister and that is something I don't do. I won't ruin my relationship with my sister," she told him.

***
Chloe went to meet with John. John smiled. "Hey gorgeous," He said as he kissed her neck.

"Hey. Let's get this over and done with," Chloe said. She loved sex with John but knew it was just that. Sex. Nothing more could become of them.

***
Brooke looked up as Chloe walked in. "Hey. Been with John?" She asked.

Chloe nodded. She went straight upstairs. Brooke frowned. "Chlo. What's wrong?"

"Nothing."

Brooke sighed. She followed her sister. "What's going on? You're hiding something from me," she said.

Chloe looked at her sister. "Just leave me alone please. I can't be questioned over stuff. I just want to keep my thoughts to myself."

"Well tough. I want to talk to my sister. I do believe we're due a catch up," Brooke said.

***
Chloe had enough. She grabbed her jacket and walked out. She was getting fed up with everyone talking to her. She didn't want to tell anyone she was falling for her sisters boyfriend.

Max walked in just as Chloe walked out. "What's happened?" He asked.

"Nothing. Just go to your girlfriend and leave me the hell alone," Chloe spat.

Max watched as Chloe got into her car and sped off. She was trying to hide the tears as she drove.

***
Chloe sat in the park. She felt someone sit next to her. "Do you fancy a good time?"

Chloe looked at him. She glared. "I suggest you get away. Or else I will scream," she warned. She looked at the guy. "Piss off."

The guy walked off. Chloe looked to see Max sitting there. "What?"

"I followed you."

Chloe sighed and rolled her eyes. "Just leave me alone. I wanted to be alone for a reason. That reason is I don't want to be around anyone," she spat.

Max nodded. "Yeah well I'm not leaving until you've talked to me about what is bothering you," he told her. He was worrying about her.

Chloe looked at him. She wasn't going to tell anyone what her problem was. She couldn't tell Max she was in love with him. Not when he was her sisters boyfriend.

All Chloe knew was that she needed to move on.