Six

Chloe stood in her bedroom. She knew that meeting with Max would only result in them having sex. She didn't know why, but she wanted it. She wanted him.

The door opened and Brooke walked in. She smiled at her little sister. "Are you okay?" She asked.

"Yeah I'm just going out. I don't know what time I'll be back," she said as she put on her lipgloss.

Brooke nodded and smiled. She could tell that Chloe wasn't herself. "You go and have fun. You need it."

"Thanks."

***
Chloe made her way to the club where she had to meet Max. She was anxious as she sat at the bar. "You came."

"Yep. I did. Had to see what would or could happen."

Max smirked and nodded. "Good. Drink?"

Chloe nodded. "Vodka and cranberry. Please."

Max ordered the drinks and smiled. He looked at her. "You look beautiful. I always knew you did," he told her. He placed a hand on her thigh.

"But you chose Brooke. You knew what I felt about you and then you choose her," Chloe mumbled.

Max sighed and looked at her. "I'm sorry."

Chloe shrugged and took a sip of her drink. "It's okay. Can't change the past. But it's gonna be okay. I'll find someone who wants me."

"I do want you Chloe. You're all I think about. Even when I'm with your sister, I only want you," Max said.

***
As the night went on, Chloe found herself sitting closer to Max. But she had no idea that Tom and Brooke were in the same club on the other side of the bar.

Chloe looked at Max. "Did you only get with Brooke to make me jealous? Cause it worked."

"I don't know."

Chloe sighed. "Look, you can't keep saying I don't know to everything I ask. It's not gonna make things right between us. You chose Brooke over me and that's fine. I accept that. She's everything I'm not."

"You're beautiful Chloe. I find myself thinking about you all the time."

"But I'm not enough am I? You don't want me. You want Brooke. Who can blame you though? I mean look at her. She's stunning. I'm just average."

Chloe grinned and looked at him. "You'd say that. Cause you wanna get your end away."

***
Somehow, Chloe found herself following Max to the male toilets. He didn't know what she was planning. Chloe walked in and saw Max stood at the urinal. He smirked as he put himself away. "What can I do for you?" He asked.

Chloe bit her lip and smirked. She walked over to him and pulled him into the stall. Chloe made sure that no one would know she was in there.

Their lips soon met in a passionate embrace. Their tongues battled for dominance. Max felt Chloe's hand snake down his trousers. She grabbed hold of his member and looked at him.

Max soon took down her thong and played with her until he felt she was ready. He lifted her up and pushed into her. Chloe bit her lip as they had sex.

She knew that once she was sober, she would probably regret it, but could she stop it happening again?