Thank You

Daryl's POV//
We had to go. Anywhere but stay here. Ahead of us where about 40 walkers or so, and they were blocking the only exit.
"We only have one choice! Go back to where we came from and kill the walkers blocking the main entrance!" I said. I could see the worry build up in Beth's face, but she agreed.

We ran back to where we came from and Beth over came her fear, and killed about three walkers while I killed the rest.

We made it back to the truck and I sped off straight away not wanting to have many on our tail.

"You okay?" Beth asked me still out of breath.
"Yeah, now I am, now that we're safe." I smiled.
She reached over and put her hand in top of mine.
"Thank you." She said still holding my hand.
"For what?" I say, but I didn't pull my hand away.
"For saving me. For helping me get over my fear of killing those things. I appreciate you believing in me." She smiled again before taking her soft hand away.

When we finally got back to the farm, Beth was the first out of the truck with the supplies needed for Carl. Maggie came running out of the house with Rick.
"We got it!" Beth yelled swinging the bag of supplies over her head. Maggie whipped her into a long and tight hug and Hershel joined in.

"Thank you for keeping her safe son." Hershel says to me.

Why is everyone saying thank you?

///AN: sorry it took me so long to update hope you like it!