Yes.

Beth's POV://

Now we were back at the farm, I wanted to talk to Maggie. She's going to be thrilled but i know she's going to make snide comments, like, 'When's the wedding?' Or 'When is it due?' Just maggie being maggie.

But first I need to speak to daddy. I'm sure he'll be okay, he loves Daryl.

"Daddy? Can I talk to you in private for a sec?" I say glaring at maggie. She scoffs and leaves the room.

"Whats up bethy?" He says washing his hands.

"Its about daryl."

"Yeah what about him?"

"And me."

He looks up immediately and stands, making me feel nervous.

"What is going on Beth?"

"Well..." I stammer trying to find my words.

"What is it?" He says starting to get angry.

"We're kinda together... I guess." I blurt out.

His face a has gone red and it shocks me what he says next. "Okay. He's a good guy, better than the others you've gone for. And he can protect you." It's like the weight of the whole world has just been lifted off my shoulders.

"You sure?" I'm only asking this because his face is still a deep red colour.

"Yes." He says before storming out. I'm not sure if what just happened was a good or a bad thing.

I shut the door behind me and make my way to the kitchen, where I find Maggie Merle and Glenn huddled together whispering.

"Hey, what's going on here?" I say grabbing an apple from the fruit bowl.

"Nothing to worry about, girl." Merle says.

"Yeah sure." I say giving them a questioning look.

"Mags can I talk to you." I feel six pairs of eyes on me. "Alone." Glenn and Merle mumble before leaving.

"Hey, look I need to tell you that me and Daryl are..." and before I can finish- "Yeah, together I know. I heard your conversation with dad." She said proud of herself. I give her another look.

"So what do you think? About dad? You saw the way he stormed out, but yet he said he was fine with it.  I'm really stuck here Maggie."

"Look let me talk to daddy. I got him to accept me and Glenn. How hard can it be to get him to accept you and redneck over there." She points to Daryl outside talking to Carl and Rick.

"Wow. You and walker bait are a thing now?" I ask smiling. "Yeah we are actually." She says before giving me a hug and leaving.

Then I feel two arms around me. And I recognize them from anywhere.

AN//

I tried to make this chapter more interesting haha