Reunited?

Beth's POV://

I woke up with my knife in my fist and the all too familiar sound of walkers growling. I climbed out of my makeshift shelter to see three walkers heading toward me.

I can't take them out by myself.

Groaning internally, I start running and immediately my sore muscles start to ache. I think of my family, who made it? Is Daryl alive? Daddy? Maggie? Glenn? Anyone?

I push the poisonous thoughts to the back of my mind and focus on survival.

Until I'm sure I'm clear of walkers I stop to rest on a tree and take a sip of water from a bottle I found at a small creek. It's no where near clean but it will keep me alive until I find my family. It's hard to find food especially with only a knife and not knowing what berries are safe to eat. I think back to a brief hunting session Daryl gave me and it brings a faint smile to my lips, but quickly fades as I realise he may not be alive.

I suddenly hear voices. I turn my head to the sound and see the familiar blue of Otis's truck. I laugh silently and cautiously head toward it. I look toward the truck and see the broad shoulders of none other that Daryl Dixon. Ignoring a growl from behind me I run in his direction and shout
"Daryl!" He immediately turns and tears flood to his eyes. He picks me up by my waist and cries into my neck.

"I thought you were gone, girl." He sobbed.

"I would never leave you." I replied with my own tears flooding my eyes.

----------------------------------------------
So.. I have neglected this SO much oops I'm sorry. Enjoy!