Left Behind

Daryl's POV://
Screaming. My first thought was to get Beth to safety. I knew she got out the house with Lori and T-Dog but now, I couldn't see her anywhere.

Walkers were piling up against the barn which was up in flames. Rick?

"Where's Lori?" He screamed above the gunfire and growling of the walkers.

"With Beth and T! Where's Carl?" I screamed back.

"I got him to a car, told him to wait!" It was getting hard to hear him, so I told him to hold off as many as he could and get Carl to safety.

I looked over to where insane Beth last but she was gone. God I hope she was safe.

I saw a clearing toward my bike, and looked behind me to see if anyone was left behind. Carol. I screamed at her to get on the bike, she finished a walker and followed me.

"Everyones gone." She said from behind me on the bike.

I grunted in acknowledgement and carried on driving toward the highway. If I knew Rick, that's where he'd go.

----------
It was near dark by the time we got there but I could see people and some flasights. I told Carol to stay on the bike in case it wasn't Rick. I went toward the lights with my bow raised it quickly recognised the blue pickup and slowly put it down.

Maggie, Glenn, Rick, Lori, Carl, T-dog and Hershel were all studying a map on the trunk of the car.

"Beth?" I whispered.

"We thought she got out with you?" Maggie said.

She had been left behind.

//
I kinda neglected this story which I'm sorry for. Ill probably wrap it up in a few chapters and start a new one. Enjoy!