Glamrock Freddy X Reader : Fun mom type Pt. 1

Why is Glamrock Freddy so amazing?! Like the new game just dragged me back into writing for FNAF.

Also warning this has spoilers in it for the game. If you don't want to be spoiled go on. I'll write others that don't spoil bits about the game later.

______________________________________________________________

"Do not worry Gregory. (Y/n) is not like the others. She is one of the nicest people on staff." You hear Freddy say to someone outside of the parts and service door. You sigh lightly and cover yourself up more with blankets that was on the small bed you made yourself. Since you often work late into the night because of all the different things that need to be fixed.

You listen to Freddy's heavy footsteps as the enter into your work room. "Oh dear... It seems like (Y/n) is asleep. We shouldn't wake her." Freddy says quietly as possible, trying to be polite as usual. This is why he was one of the best here, always considerate.

"I'm awake." I say while yawning and sitting up, looking at Freddy and some kid. "Who are you and how are you here so late?" I ask the kid while looking at my watch to see that it's 2 AM. "I'm Gregory... I got stuck in here after I climbed into Freddy's chest panel." He says seeming a little nervous. I glance at Freddy and his ears twitch down a little bit. "It happened when I malfunctioned on stage earlier." Freddy explains while seeming disappointed in himself.

"First of all, why didn't anyone tell me about you malfunctioning. Second, don't look so down the malfunction isn't your fault and it is just a matter of circumstance. I can tell just by the way your acting." I huff lightly, tired of Vanessa's shit and how she treats the animatronics. "They did not inform you? You are the head technician for us though..." Freddy's voice gives away his confusion on the matter. For animatronics they are all so sentient, so human at times.

"Let's get back to the bigger issue." I sigh lightly, directing my attention back over to Gregory. "You are in some serious danger and your stuck here until 6 AM." I huff lightly, putting a hand on my hip. "I know that! The others have been chasing me all over the place!" Gregory responds, sounding more frightened than anything. "What? They shouldn't be doing that. They aren't supposed to be doing that... Someone has to be pulling the strings." I think aloud, aggravated that someone was messing with the animatronics.

"Well what do we do to save them?" Freddy asks, worried for his friends. " I-I don't know... We might not be able to do anything but save ourselves..." I say worriedly not looking at either of them. "Don't worry I will protect both of you. I promise." Freddy says confidently.

"We could try to wait it out in here. No one else has come down here tonight other than you two." I suggest. "If we don't do anything will there be more disappearances?" Gregory questions, looking concerned. "Yes, I am afraid so." Freddy says and I just stand there confused. I guess I need to actually pay attention the news for once. "Wait a minute. So we're not going to be responsible and sit this out and be safe. Instead we're going to let a child decide to run around more and endanger himself." I jump in while looking at the pair. Freddy and Gregory both stare at me, not wanting to answer my question.

"Well first we need a plan to save the others. Obviously there is a glitch in their system and it seems intentional because what are the chances all three of them have it." I say going over to my computer and pulling up some files. "Without getting into one of their program chips though I have no idea where to even start. Although... I did hear about some strange arcade machine series acting up through the other maintenance workers..." I mumble pulling up some emails, seeing the email chain where maintenance workers just goof around on instead of using it for work. I couldn't blame them since I did send memes on it a couple of times.

"It's a long shot but I've heard about three arcade games that seemed almost alive. Without any power they never turn off except when someone tries to play them. These could be the  source or entrance point for the glitch and whoever put it there." I explain while looking up what the game was called and where they are located. "Do you think that will even work?" Gregory asks, looking at me like I'm some crazy lady. "Yes, because those arcade machines get plugged into our computers if the tech teams decide to fix them or update them to cost more play coins." I explain, stopping on the email with the name of the game.

"Princess Quest is the name of the series of games. Apparently if you try to play them out of order it won't let you. The first one is at the back of the Glamrock Beauty Salon. The second is at the Fazcade in the corridor next to the security office. Lastly, the last one is in a control station above Fazer Blast." I state while I close my laptop and grab a large wrench. "Uh... (Y/n)... What are you going to do with the wrench?" Freddy asks nervously. "Kill any annoying mapbot that bothers me." I growl out lightly. "I like her." Gregory pipes up while smirking. "I don't think this is a good influence of Gregory." Freddy worriedly states his ears folding in. "Yea well too bad. You already seem like a dad type to him so I get to be fun mom." I smirk and state proudly, hearing Gregory cheer in the background.