Foxy X Reader: always together

(F/a)- for this one its Favorite animatronic animal so you can be your favorite animal too.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The box you were in got set down on the ground, your new life began today. You were a new animatronic in fact you haven't even got out of your box, you were a (F/a) animatronic. The voices around you seemed like were leaving, you only could tell that the humans left because some doors closed and was locked. You were startled when the front of the box was getting opened, when it opened you saw a bear, a rabbit, and a chicken animatronics. "Um hi." They stepped out of your way and let you out of the box. "Hello I'm Freddy, you must be the new animatronic, (Y/n) I believe." You nod happily and shook his hand. "This is Bonnie and Chica." You shook Bonnie's hand but Chica gave you a hug. "Yay I'm finally not the only girl here anymore!" You laughed happily already knowing you would be good friends with her. "Now here's the most important rule (Y/n), don't go in pirates cove it's not safe in there." You nod at him showing you understood the rule. "Now your place her is a singer, you'll sing with me for the kids." You already knew that because why else would you be programmed with tons of song lyrics int your memory chip. Chica took you to the kitchen so she can get some pizza. "Um Chica why are we not allowed in the cove?" She looked at you shocked which made you nervous and scared that she might tell Freddy. "W well Foxy lives there and hes not allowed out because he bit a kid a long time ago." You were shocked that they just locked him up did they even ask him what happened of tried to fix him. Chica told you what they do to night guards too which freaked you out, you told her you didn't want to be apart of that. You went up and told Freddy that because you knew he was in charge all he did was put his arm around you and said ok. You just stood on stage all night but Bonnie moved a lot and I heard it was only this guys first night. When it became 6:00 pm the night guard left and everyone was back on stage. You were introduced as a new animatronic to the kids and you and Freddy sang but when ever you saw the cove you felt a pang of sadness sweep over you. Sadly the day quickly came to a end and the pizzeria was closed, the night guard didn't come in yet so it was like free time. You were just chilling on stage with Chica but you felt like you were being watched. You looked over to the cove and saw a glowing golden eye staring at you, it made you blush you don't know how though. You waved hi knowing that it was Foxy and you smiled at him, he seemed shocked but happy. You really wanted to meet him, he must be so lonely with him being alone as much as it seems. When no one is looking and Chica is the kitchen you sneak into the cove and see Foxy sitting inside, you went over to him. "Um hi I'm (Y/n), I'm new here this is my second day." He looked at you happy and stood next to you. "Hi i'm Foxy, Foxy the pirate. It's nice that someone visit me for once but you'll get in trouble." He says not looking too happy or sad just in the middle. "So who cares, you seem lonely too so I'm here to help."After awhile of talking to Foxy you went back to the stage and well no one noticed you were gone. Over the next few days you kept sneaking over and hanging out with foxy in the cove. You were sitting in the cove with foxy until he kissed you. "(Y/n) will you be my first mate?" You hugged him and he hugged you back. "Yes captain." You both laughed not caring about the others only you both.