Golden Freddy X Reader: Never forgotten

You walked into the pizzera looking around since it was so different because the one you went to was the first one. The first one only had two animatronics, Golden Freddy and Springtrap but something happened and the place got closed down when you were a kid. You always did wondered what happened to the first tow animatrionics , but no matter what Golden Freddy will always be your favorite. The new animatrionics turned on and well they acted really nice to you and well of course you were nice back to them. You went the security room and saw a poster of Golden Freddy laying on the desk, you wanted to keep it for yourself but you would get into trouble. You walked back to the party room and saw people that wasn't here before, they looked kinda like the animatronics. One comes up to you slowly, he looked like Freddy. "Look don't freak out, just go back to the security room and someone will come back there to explain everything to you." You walked back to the security room still in shock because no one told you this would happen. You sat down in your chair just when someone walks in, he has golden yellow hair, a tux with a top hat, and he was hot. "I see you got my poster (Y/n), it has been a long time though. Don't worry though it's me, Golden Freddy." "W what how?!" He explains to you that he convinced the others to go into their human forms which apparently they have, but he wouldn't explain to you how they can have a human form."You can keep the poster though I kept it for you." You blushed and looked away but he hugged you. "Also just call me Gold ok it's easier, but i'm so glad you haven't forgotten me. I think everyone else has but you."  You looked up at him and smiled. "No one can ever forget you Goldy." That caused him to blush. You and him walked out to the others and just chilled in the party room until 6 am. "I guess I have to go Goldy." You got up but he didn't let go of your hand. "Can I come with? No one even knows that I'm still here anyway, so no one would know that I left." You looked at him and nod, letting him leave the building and go home with you. When you both got home you walked over to the couch and crashed, falling asleep. When you woke up you looked at the clock and it was 3 pm and you smelled food, strange though but hey it was food. You got up and went to the kitchen and saw pancake (or waffles because I do like waffles better but you may not, there the same thing but waffles have a home for syrup ok anyway back to the story) you sat don and started eating them with _______. (<---- Whatever you like on waffles or pancakes go there) Suddenly you felt a gentle pair of hands on your shoulders, you looked up and saw Goldy smiling down at you. You both kiss which it tasted like syrup and it made you both smile and laugh.