Vincent X Reader X Richard: Purple Pervs

Warning: Seriously how did you not expect this, they are the two purple pervs after all. Also this is short and kinda fluff / smuttiness cause I feel like it. Plus this is the first time I wrote something like this. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Okay idiots who did you kill now?" You ask, looking at the males that are in front of your apartment. "Don't worry about it." Vincent says while they walked past you and to the bathroom. This was quite normal for you especially since they do live with you. Yeah that's right, the two purple murderous brothers live with you. You guys have been friends for years, despite them being huge perverts. Eventually though it ended in them dating you, without giving you a choice. That's why they're currently living with you. You essentially didn't care about their 'violent' habits though, as long as it didn't effect you. Unlike them you liked to be a lone wolf when it came to your violent 'activities'. 

You close the door and go to the couch to continue your favorite show. Sitting down you didn't notice the two behind the couch. Suddenly you feel a pair of hands pull your shoulders against the couch. You feel their arms slide down you your waist and rest there. You looked down and could tell that the pair of arms belonged to Vincent because of they're a lighter shade. "You can't scare me Vincent." You reply, looking up at him. His smirk gets wider and you suddenly feel weight being put on the couch around you. 

You try to look at Richard but Vincent holds your head back with one hand. You feel someone bite the sweet spot on your neck. "Ready to have some fun?" You hear Vincent chuckle at while having a mad look in his eyes. Let's just say sometimes dating two pervs had a pull off, even if they used a lot of force at times.