Mike x Badass! Reader

I'm thinking about making a Mike X reader X dad Purple guy, maybe

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You walk into the pizzeria right before 11:59 so you can get to the office fine, thinking that the new guard would already be there. You see him in your rolling chair and walk in and flip the chair making him fall out,  you put the chair back up and sit in it. "What the hell was that for and who are you." You laughed at him, you found it funny that he got angry so easily. "First this is my seat second I work here, so I guess your the new guy." He pulls up the metal folding chair next to you. "I'll do the doors, anyway what's your name new guy I'm (Y/n)." He picks up the tablet and gets ready right before the phone comes on. "Mike." The dude on the phone comes on and tells Mike the same thing he told all the others including you. You watch his face as it got paler when he found out the robots killed humans. The guy on the phone goes off and Mike checks the stage. "What happened to the last person that worked here with you." You looked at him. "He got killed, also the nights will just keep getting harder so to keep battery just be quite and listen for movement. They'll go easy since your new but it gets harder that's why there's two people working this job now." He gulps and turns off the tablet. "How long have you been working here?" "Longer than all the other night guards but one." You close the left door and he looks over at you, which you turn off and he sees Chica. "I'm not even gonna ask how you knew that chicken was there." You open the door when you knew that chica was gone other than that you two were sitting in silence. When it 6 am you both got up and left but you swore the Freddy was glaring at you. You both walked outside seeing the owner's car, so you guys didn't have to lock up. "So thanks I guess for helping me, if you want we could hang out sometime." You look at him seeing him blushing lightly. "Sure but all I want to do is take a nap right now for a couple of hours. Do you need a ride home or wanna just come with me because I don't see another car other than the boss'." He nods and you both get in the car and go to you house, you both walk into your house. "You can take my bed, I'll take the couch." You jumped onto the couch about to fall asleep when you get picked up. "No, your the host and i'm the guest so you should take the bed but if you don't want me on the couch I'll join you." He puts you on the bed and jumps in it with you, you both fall asleep in no time. A couple hours later you woke up and saw that mike was hugging you, you looked up at the wall and saw it was 6 pm. "Mike wake up." You shake him lightly and wakes up, he jumps back after realizing he was hugging you. "S sorry." "It's fine, I'm gonna go get ready and grab a bite you wanna join?" He nods and you grab some clothes for him and give it to him. "Here these are my family's clothes that they keep leaving here when they visit and yes they are guy clothes. The bathroom is down the hall, I'm gonna use my bathroom." You both go get ready then go get food, which you both talked more feeling more comfortable because your away from death.