Mangle X reader: Not broken anymore

You just got off of vacation and was happy to be back at your job at a pizzeria/ party place, you was a mechanic for the animatronics there. Your favorite one was Mangle though, you hoped nothing bad happened to her while you were gone. You walked into the party room where Mangle usually is, you saw Mangle broken into pieces. It was after hours but before 12:00 and you were shocked how could this of happened, how could they let this happen. "M Mangle it'll be ok I'll fix you." You sat down in front of Mangle and got to work fixing her. You spent till 12:00 fixing her but she looked good as new. You looked up and saw Mangle staring at you, you knew she was on because he eyes had a little white glow still. You heard footsteps and saw it was the others Toy Freddy, Tony Bonnie, and toy Chica. " Hey guys sorry I stayed late I was fixing Mangle." Mangle got in front of you like protecting you from the others. "(Y/n) is not a night guard so leave them alone." They left right after she said that and she turned around and looked at you. "What happened to you that made you in that condition Mangle?"  Mangle told you everything that happened, it broke your heart knowing that happened to her. "So is three anywhere I could stay safe at for the night?" She nods and takes you to the security room and puts you in a secret hiding place. "Thanks Mangle tomorrow will be a new day for both of us." She was confused but closed  the hiding place in hopes to keep you safe. You fell asleep not hearing or knowing what was happening outside your hiding place. When you woke up you checked your watch it was 6 AM, you got out o your hiding place and went to the managers office waiting. When he got there you bought Mangle and quit right after you bought her so she wouldn't have to ever be taken apart like that again. You walked over to Mangle and lead her out of the stupid place, got her in your car and took her home. You sat down on the couch and was going to lay down until your head landed on what felt like a stomach. You looked up and saw a women that looked like Mangle would. "W w who are you and where is Mangle?" You moved away from her. "Well it's me I don't know how but i'm just happy to be here with you." You claimed down and just put your head on her lap and relaxed. "So is there anything you ever wanted to do Mangle." She thinks for a second while playing with your hair. "I guess just travel and have fun plus iv'e always did want to entertain children but you saw how that went." You hugged her. "We can still make that happen ok well find away, I just want you to be happy." You kissed her and she kissed back. 

                                                                         The End?