Yandere Springtrap X Reader: It's not over 2

It's been driving you crazy, ever since you lost your job because of the fire he's always been around. You never left the house at night anymore, and always made sure everything was locked before you went to bed. He always tried to get you to notice him though, standing at windows and waving or pointing to the door. It was creepy when he did it in his animatronic form but that was once, it scared you though because who wouldn't be scared seeing that in the middle of the night half asleep. You look at the window and see him waving, you just sigh and let him in the house tired of him just bugging you. He walked in surprised but happy, he sat on the couch while you closed the door. You didn't lock it because well you have a murderous animatronic man in your house also so he could leave at any time. "Get off the couch, you stink and I don't want my couch to smell, so either you take a shower or I'll febreze you." He got off the couch quickly since he remembered last time you did that to him, which was before the fire. "That's what I thought, the bathroom is upstairs I have spare clothes so I'll wash yours." You had to admit he changed since when he kidnapped you, he's just plain annoying now. It may have been part of his plan to get into your home but as long as he wasn't being creepy and bugging you it was fine. You threw his clothes in the washer and went back to watch tv, you almost completely forgot about him until he hugged you from behind. You tore away from him and glared at him, he still had that machine grip. You both sat on the couch, you tried to keep distance but he kept coming closer which made you move and he moved too. So yes eventually you a choice, fall off of the couch or let him sit closely. You went to fall off the couch but he caught you in a hug and brought you to the middle of the couch. 'yup part of his plan, close and capture I guess' you thought right before you heard the washer ding. You got up and moved them into the dryer. Instead of going back to the couch though you went to do one of your hobbies in another room, hoping he wouldn't find you. Although he did after ten minutes though and again he wanted to sit close to you, maybe you should accept your fate. It would be better than having him locking you up, at least you would be able to do stuff. From that day you let him live at your house deciding it was probably the best option. You had him promise that he wouldn't lock you up, kill people, and etc. which he agreed to.