Yandere Springtrap X reader: It's not over

You walk into the building ready to start your job as a night guard, you don't know why this place needed a night guard though because Springtrap can protect it's self. Literally though it almost killed you last night and its only your third night so you have four more to go. You sat at your desk at turned on the monitor seeing the hot jerk staring at the camera, you could stand him if he wasn't trying to kill you. You moved your chair to the door and stuck your head out. "You know if you weren't trying to KILL Me we could actually be friends!" You yelled and went back to the desk and looked at the monitor, it shocked you because now it was smirking and had a gleam in its cold dead eyes. You made sure to keep the power use down but everything was malfunctioning and he was in the vents about to come out. You felt like cussing because you knew you were about to die but he just had to mess with you. You closed out of everything and just leaned back in the chair with your eyes closed. You felt pressure on the chair like someone leaning on both sides. "Come on open your pretty eyes my (Y/n)." "Ummmmm no." "Just do it." "No" "YES!" You opened your eyes surprised that he yelled at you in front of your face. "Good now I'm not going to kill you unless if you prove your not going to do what I say got it." You nodded a little scared, his voice was sickly sweet and low like at any moment he could kill you. "Good now follow." He grabbed your arm and heck it hurt, he dragged you to this secret room that had spare stuff. He pushed you onto the ground and locked chains from the wall onto your wrists. "Now you can't leave me ever, don't worry I'm the only one who knows about this room and I'll bring you food too. I'll take care of you and we never have to be apart again." He hugged your head to his chest while he laughed like a mad man, you were going to puke because of the way he was acting and that he smelled like blood and guts. When hie left you heard him cover up the door with something, no wonder only he knows about the room because he blocks it with stuff. You tried to get out of the chains which worked, you walked up the stairs and tried to get out. Lets just say he didn't count for the door was pull not push so you just had to slip around the bookcase which was easy. You walked to the owner feeling a glare in your back and quit not caring about the pay just wanting to get away from him. You went home hoping it was the end of it, which it was for a couple of days. Although it only last a couple of days you felt like you're always being watched at night but you made sure he couldn't get to you in your house. It would hold him off for a while but you needed a new plan. 

                                                                              The End?