Yandere Richard X night guard Reader: Mine!

Warning cause Richard is one of the two purple pervs in the fandom, also I'm gonna try something new so be ready for almost a lime but not really. Also I might go into a stage where some oneshots are first person

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"This job better not get me killed Vincent." You stated while looking up to him to see his classic smirk. "I don't know what you mean (Y/n)." He chuckled quietly while shrugging. "Oh yes you do. Your ideas almost always get us killed." He just laughed while you went into your house. You see you and Vincent have been friends since high school, and of course you met his family even his older brother Richard. You went and fell asleep on your couch.

Timeskip
You walked into the freaky pizzeria. You went into the office and sat down a couple minutes before twelve. "Hey (Y/n)." Your chair quickly got spun around and there you saw Richard leaning on the arm chair. "Hey I didn't know you would be here Richy." You said cheerfully not noticing the small blush on his face. After sometime of him explaining what your job is and what to do you felt like some life drained out of you. "You okay (Y/n)?" Richard asked using a worried voice, unknowing to you he was happy about your current state. "Y-yeah." You replied shakenly. "Don't worry I'll protect you." Richard says while wrapping an arm around you. You two quickly went to work making sure the animatronics don't get to you two. It was going well until like 5:30, that's when you got scared. You screamed and jumped back into Richards lap after throwing the fan at the animatronic. Soon there was a pair of arms that rapped around you from behind  and a chin on your shoulder. "Don't worry (Y/n), I'm here." Moving your head back to look at Richard you locked eyes with his and saw a sickening grin on his face. "Goodnight." He says in husky voice, while you felt his hot breath on your neck. "W-what are you talking abo-." You started before your world faded into darkness. 

Timeskip brought to you by Toast

You open your eyes to see that you were in an unknown bed. Of course you immediately went to rub your eyes to get rid of the blurriness, but when you went to rub your eyes you saw that your hands were cuffed together. "What the...?" Your hands suddenly got pushed down onto the bed and Richard climbed on top of you. "Surprised?" He asked showing his grin. "I'll just give this to you straight. Your mine, no one else can have you , and if anyone tries they'll be meeting my axe." He was basically growling at the end, having a clear look of anger on his face. "Now let's have a little fun." Soon he attacked your neck with a bite on your sweet spot making it bleed. He pulls back up into your line of view and saw a little bit of your blood on his face. He started chuckling at the pained and worried look on your face, his chuckle was sickening though. He started biting again while holding your cuffed arms above your head. Eventually he stopped and pulled you close to him. His arms wrapped around you and held you close, unfortunately one of his hands was on your butt though. He fell asleep with a strong grip around you while you just layed there wondering what will happen next.