Yandere Foxy x Male reader: Scared to be alone 2

You've been chained to this wall for who knows how long now. You have been refusing to eat or drink when Foxy was around, which shows since you did start to become unhealthy shinny. You could tell when Mike came here for work since they were active after midnight. One night while foxy was gone you got a hair clip you found and tried to unlock it. You kept going until you heard the click and got one hand out then worked on the other hand. Soon you were out and able to sneak out of pirates cove, you walked toward the security room slowly and quietly. You were half way there when you heard running, the same sound that Foxy made when he ran. You ran and slid into the security room and slammed the button which made the door closed. You looked over to see a surprised and worried Mike. "Where were you and why do you look so ill?" His voice was like a quiet shout but it was filled with worry, the sad worried look on his face broke your heart since you've never seen him like that before. "I got trapped by an animatronic, Foxy to be exact." He pulled you into a gentle hug. "It'll be ok just rest and when work is over I'll take you to a hospital." You hated hospitals but you couldn't argue with him since he's so stubborn plus he was right. You fell asleep until it was six, not wanting to whatever horrors that Mike had to deal with. "(Y/n) wake up its time to go." You looked up at him weakly before he helped you out and to the car. Mike drove you both to the hospital and made a fake story up since no one would believe you both. You had a room in the hospital where you were hooked up to IVs and in a horrible hospital bed, those things are really not comfortable. Mike came during visiting hours until you were out. He took you back to his place and you both agreed that neither of you will go to that place ever again, of course after his job ended for him. Tonight was his last night of work and you just stayed at his house since it was safer. You were watching shows you liked that you missed new episodes of while he was away. You heard tapping from outside and went to check it out, you always thought Mike's house was haunted anyway. You looked around and saw nothing, which might of been a good thing but you didn't know. You went back in a continued your show until you passed out. When you woke up it was entirely dark. "Sorry lad but you can't leave that easily." You looked up to see Foxy's golden glowing eye knowing that there really isn't that big of a chance to escape.