Yandere Foxy X Male Reader: Scared to be alone Request

This was a request and I'm so sorry I forgot who requested it, I feel so bad that it took so long too. I just really hope that y'all will like it.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You hated this it was so boring, just sitting in a room for six hours. Mike said some crazy stuff about the animatronics moving and could kill you both, you didn't believe him. You were Mike's cousin, your mom was his aunt, you were only a couple years younger than him. He said it was only his second night on the job so you better you better not screw up anything. You just put your headphones on and ignored the outside world, staying out of Mike's way. Sure you would stay out of Mike's way but that doesn't mean you couldn't explore. You snuck out the left door when Mike was looking at the tablet, you walked into the main room and only saw Freddy on stage. You walked over to pirate cove and peeked your head in through the curtains, it was broken and obvious that no one tried to take care of it. You look over to foxy and see that he looked the worst of everything, suddenly his eyes started glowing gold and he looked back at you. It freaked you the hell out when he started walking over to you, you back out of pirate's cove to see Foxy rip back the purple sheets. Suddenly you felt yourself being pulled into the office room by Mike, your feet wasn't even touching the ground, you stared at foxy as he appeared to turn human. Mike slammed the door behind you both and look at you. "What the hell do you think you're doing dude?!" You block out Mike's nagging voice to be left alone with your thoughts. Mike opened the door and went back to the tablet, you look at the door and see Foxy staring at you in a humanish form. He interested you, maybe he could tell you why the animatronics act the way they do. You snuck over to him and dragged him into pirates cove. "Can you explain what's going on with this place?" He nods happily. "Well ye see all of us are possessed by children that want revenge on their killer. Mine comes and goes, the others stay that way till 6." You nod giving him a sad look, he gives you a hug and you hug back. You break the hug and walk to leave but stop at the entrance. "Sorry I have to leave before Mike gets pissed or something." You turn your back to him and about to walk out when you felt pain in the back of your head, you felt yourself falling before you slipped into the darkness. "Sorry lad, I can't let you go, I don't want to be alone anymore." When you woke up you found yourself chained to a wall and saw Foxy across from you. "What the hell are you doing?! Let me go!" You heard him chuckle and it terrified you. "Sorry lad but no can do. You see I've wanted someone for some long, someone to care for and love. Your perfect for it (Y/n), now I have to go to pirates cove see you tonight." He walked out and closed the door, you heard it lock. It appears that now your stuck here and could end up as a spirit too, you just wonder about what happened to mike or will he ever find you.