Yandere Human Bonnie X Reader: Stayed too Late

'ugh these kids, I don't even know how kids can make a mess like this.' You scrubbed the table trying to get the cheese and tomato sauce off. Eventually it came off and you were glad it was the last one too since you were tired. Mike already came in early so he can relax before his job, you didn't know why they needed a security guard anyway but hey it wasn't your money. The clock rang and it turned midnight, you saw bonnie's head turn toward you. You quickly ran into the office seeing Mike. "What the hell are you doing here (Y/n)?!" Mike looks at you shocked and a little scared. "I was busy cleaning and I didn't notice the time. Why are you so scared though it's not like this place is dangerous." "IT IS these damn robots can kill us. You'll just have to stay and help me for the night, good thing you said that you have the day off tomorrow." You nod and sat down on a chair that for some reason was in the office. You helped Mike with the doors until 3:00, that's when Bonnie started moving around for whatever reason. You and Mike tried to keep eyes on both the bunny and the chicken but it didn't work, You were grabbed from behind and puled out of the office. "(Y/n)!!!!" Mike almost grabbed your hand in time but he was a second behind, you got pulled into the break room which it seemed scary all of a sudden. You look up but instead of a animatronic you saw a human, he had purple hair, red eyes, wearing a waiter outfit, purple bunny ears on his head. "What is going on." You started shaking scared and his smile grew more and more, this guy looked insane. "I'm so happy you stayed here late, now you don't have to leave. Well I won't let you but we'll have so much fun together, and during the day I'll hide you away from everyone and do my job. I've wanted to meet you for so long and now I have you." He hugs you close to his chest, you felt like you were going to puke. He kept talking and talking until it was almost 6:00, the he hid you in a secret room. "Don't worry (y/n) I'll get you some pizza from Chica tonight, oh and water too." You heard the clang of metal feet walking away from the door, you guessed that he turned back into a animatronic. After a few minutes you heard someone's footsteps. "(Y/n) where are you, I know your alive somewhere." You hit the door gently so Bonnie wouldn't hear. "Mike I'm in here." You whisper, but instead of mike you heard the boss. "Mike what are you still doing here, just take you pay cheek and leave you fired." You hear someone stomping away, you guess you were tapped here forever belonging to a insane animatronic/ human thing.