Yandere Freddy X male teen Reader: mine

So sorry this took so long but I had writer's block and didn't wanna ruin the awesome story line/ request I was given. Also sorry that its trash; but happy Thanksgiving everyone and I'm thankful for all of you wonderful readers.

(Y/M/N)- your male name

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Freddy's Pov

'I miss (Y/m/n). He was the nicest kid that came here, mostly because he didn't get food stuck to us.' I think while standing there and missing the old days, just waiting for the day to be over.

(Y/m/n) Pov

I unloaded the moving truck into my new apartment. I look out of the window and see the same town I grew up in, and the one I was forced to leave to go to a foster home. I quickly get ready and head to my job interview for a waiter or cook job at Freddy Frazbear's pizza. I stood outside of the building trying to shake off the memories of when I hid from my abusive parents here. I go in and see someone that I presume is the boss. He turns to me and smiles. "Your (Y/m/n) right? The one here for the job."

"Yes sir." I nod happily. "Well you got the job and you'll start today being a waiter." I nod and get the uniform and go to the locker that was supposedly mine. I change in the bathroom and put my normal clothes in the locker. I go out and wait for the pizzeria to open and I felt like something was watching me. I try to ignore it and play random games on my phone, of course reading a few fan fictions too though. Soon we opened, it was slow at first until we reached the lunch rush. Almost all of the tables were filled, kids were running and playing. Thankfully they didn't go up and to the animatronics since they weren't allowed near them anymore for some reason. I did my best avoiding falling on objects and kids that cut me off to take orders, although the feel of someone watching me never left.

Soon the lunch rush was over and it was calmer until the dinner rush. Which surprisingly the place wasn't rented out for a party today. All that did was make my day harder since it was worse than the lunch rush. This time all the tables were filled and these parents were too tired to care about their kids. Which resulted in me barley able to not trip for the whole time. Eventually I got through the dinner rush and it was back to calm with only a few families coming every now and then. Soon it was time for me to clean the tables and other stuff, so I put music on my phone and hummed along dancing only a little bit to the music.

Suddenly I felt arms around me and I freaked the heck out by screaming. "(Y/m/n) shh it's me." I recognize the voice as Freddy thankfully, he's always was nice and helped me out throughout my teen years. "Oh hey Freddy." I say happy even though he didn't let go of me. "I've missed you so much for the past four years."

"I've missed you too." His grip got stronger but it didn't hurt. "Mine." I blush at his statement since I've liked him since forever too. "I'm okay with that."

"Good cause you and your cuteness is mine."

"Who you calling cute?" I huff and boop his nose, I swear it made a cute noise you would get out of a squeaky toy.

"You pretty boy."

"Shh it."

"No."