Yandere Vincent X Reader 1/2

This takes place in the FNAF universe, where lets say it's all the way to FNAF 3 but purple guy escaped from springtrap. Also that no animatronics are possessed anymore so their actually nice. I think this will be two parts also. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes today is the day, Scott finally released Five Night's at Freddy's 3. You loved all the FNAF games, Scott was amazing at making these games so you know he wouldn't disappoint you. You quickly got it on your (PC/mobile device), although you did hate how long it took the game to download. One thing though, you had to avoid all the spoilers on the internet which was hard in your mind. Soon as it downloaded you started the game, for some reason instead of a pizzera it turned into a horror house or something. Springtrap looked cool though and some of the rooms too but you hated rebooting the systems but night 1 and 2 were fairly easy. Soon you found out what happened to Purple guy, you thought he deserved it though since he killed those kids. You where about to go out of the game but your game started acting wired. The screen went purple and was brighter than what it was before. You suddenly felt sleepy and fell asleep right then and there, unknowing to you, you were pulled into the fnaf universe. Your device shut off closing you into it for now. When you woke up you saw animatorincs that look like characters from fnaf standing around you, wait those are the fnaf animatronics. You shoot up quickly and looked at them all, they looked worried. "What's going on?" "Well Vincent kind of pulled you here, welcome to the FNAF universe. What's your name anyway." You looked at Springtrap while he was talking. "I'm (y/n), and who is Vincent." "You know him as Purple Guy probably. Also here no one is possessed." You turned your head to see Mike, this couldn't be so bad right. Sure a crazy dude pulled you into a universe where he could kill you but hey whatever. You heard footsteps and you all looked over to see Vincent walk toward you with a evil smile on his face. "Sorry but that's mine and I would like to take it now." His voice sent shivers up your spine, sure he was handsome but he just treated you like a object. "No, first of all you had no right to drag her here, plus your probably just going to hurt her." Next thing you knew you where picked up and taken away from the others. You looked and see their shocked faces right before they tried to run after you. 

                                                                           To Be Continued?