*Wolves Under the Moon*

Hi! This is my first book on WattPad and I'm also new here. Tell me how you like my story and sorry for any errors!! Thank for reading!!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

* Hey, my name is Samantha Harris, but everyone that knows me calls me Sam, for short. I love to talk long walks in our very lush colorful forest in our backyard and just having a good time. I should probably tell you that my whole family are werewolves, but we like to be called shifters. I mean I think it has more pizzazz to it, don't you think? Our pack is called the Crystal Moon Pack, one of the most powerful packs in our county! Anyways, I'm the alphas daughter and have awesome friends and a great family....plus a very annoying brother, Matthew or as I like to call him Matt. As I was saying my name is Samantha Harris and this is my story.*

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

.•*~SAMs POV~*•.

Beep...Beep...Beep!! Crash!

Ah, not again, I really need to stop breaking my alarm clocks with all the strength I have from being a shifter...probably should watch my anger issues too with my alarm clocks, but hey it wasn't my fault the stupid thing woke me up in the middle of a perfect dream. I sighed, well it looks like I'm going to have to buy another one at the mall today.

Sighing again, I rubbed my eyes and threw aside my soft thick cover. Yawning, I slipped out of my king size bed and staggered across my blue and green carpeted floor to my walk-in closet. Opening it I stepped in going straight for the jean section.

Quickly, I threw on some dark blue jean shorts and a light blue tank top, then I selected a pair of sky blue flip-flops and a lime green zip up jacket from my very organized closet and stepped back into my room. I slammed my closet doors close behind me, in my hurry to the mirror. I skidded to a stop in front of the floor length mirror to straighten out my outfit and pull my hair into a high ponytail.

After clipping in a flower barrette to push any lose strands of hair in place, I flung open my bedroom door and raced down the hall. On the way I grabbed the railing to the staircase and tripped down the stairs in my hurry. Rubbing my new bruises, I got up and walked into the massive kitchen only a few feet from the staircase. Moving through the archway, I found my mom and dad already there quietly talking and sipping their morning coffee calmly. "Hey people whats on the agenda today?!" I greeted with a big smile.

As I moved to sit down suddenly a giant shadow stood up from behind me. "Oh, No, don't you even dar...." as I was about to turn around a strong arm threw me over a muscular shoulder. "What's the matter little sister, I thought you needed a lift in your spirit." Came the mocking answer. "PUT ME DOW..." I quickly got cut off as Matt as I like to call him, dumped me into a fancy kitchen bar stool.

"Jerk." I mumbled loud enough for only him to hear. Looks like someone got up on the wrong side of the bed," Matt grinned with joy. "Whatever you creep." I kicked him in the shins underneath the counter, so my parents wouldn't see. Matt didn't even wince, I glared at him but he just ignored me and started up a conservation with our father about their next pack meeting. Getting bored with their topic choice I turned toward my mother who was looking at us with an amused and a stern expression etched onto her face. Yep, it's for certain....she did see or at least sensed that Matt and I were just having a brother and sister argument, one that wasn't very uncommon in this mansion we call home.

"Soooo.....what are we going to do today?" I asked my mother while grabbing a juicy red apple from the fruit bin that was on the granite and marble countertops. I rubbed the apple on my sleeve and took a big juicy bite. "Well, we don't really have anything planned....so do what ever you want I guess." Came my mom's soft, gentle, silky voice, as she took another sip of her creamy coffee. "Just don't get into trouble."