First meet.

Hey guys chapter two here, hope you like it!!!

Comment

Vote

Become a fan!!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

<^>Beth's POV<^>

As we walked through the woods, I was in deep thought. Were the new guys from the Blue Storm Pack hot or ugly, tough or weak, kind or mean? How friendly are the Blue Storm Pack? Are the teens that are coming to school kind?

Sighing, I glanced over at Sam....she looked deep in her own thought's too.

You see the reason why Sam doesn't like to talk about boyfriends and soul mates was because she used to date the "boy of her dreams", until that fatal day he pushed her away and went after her best friend at that time.......Jenna.

Well actually Sam stumbled on them at a party, making out in a vacant bedroom. That's how Lilly and I met her, in tears and in the woods on the grassy ground, hiding from everyone.

On that same day Lilly broke up with her boyfriend for cheating on her and a hour later I broke up with my own a** hole of a boyfriend because he started to do drugs and drink himself silly every night.

So sadly that day was full of heartbreaks and breakups.

Lilly felt bad for her, so we started to get her talking about what was upsetting her. Then everything fell into place as we both got to know her more. Now we are best friends.........well more like sisters.

I still can't believe Lilly and I are friends with our alpha's daughter though!!

Which was a very big surprise for both of us, when she told us that. Anyways Sam and Jenna are no longer friends, which is SO okay with me, never liked that little b****. Even Sam started wondering why in the world she even like her.

"Hey guys why don't we go dress shopping next.....ummm.....Saturday?!" I said, just to break the awkward silence, even though I don't really like to shop, I really have more than enough clothes in my huge closet.

Their mouths dropped open, ha, I knew that was coming. "You mean it?!!!!" gasped Sam. "Sure why not, we do need dresses for the party your dad's going to giving." I said with a "duh" tone.

Grinning we raced back to Sam's house with Sam finishing first, while Lilly and I tied...like always.

At least I lightened up the mood, I thought as I watched my friends stumble into the house, laughing all the way. They were chatting about the dress Sam saw at the mall, I just shook my head and followed then inside.

.•*~Sam's POV~*•.

Laughing, we walked through the back door of my house with Lilly by my side and Beth right behind us. I'm so very glad I have real, friends that actually care about me.

On that thought, I remembered how I met them by accident on that heart breaking day.

~Flashback, 5 years ago~

Laughing and dancing in the middle of the dance floor with my handsome boyfriend. A fairytale to any girl.

Perfect in every way. While I was dancing with my boyfriend, Nate, Jenna came up behind me. She tapped me on the shoulder and asked if, she could have Nate help her with something.

Nodding I said,"I'll get drinks for you guys when you get back."

Jenna dragged Nate out of the room and they both turned around the corner and disappeared from my view. Walking to the punch bowl, I dipped three cups in the thin, red liquid and took them to a cozy couch.