The Day Goes On...

New chapter! Just want to thank "peaceluvcookie" for being such an Awesome fan!! Check out her books, there superb!!!

So it's the same drill... V.C.F!!

V: Vote it gives me inspiration from you guys!

C: Comment, it always helps me with my book

F: Fan, it will make me VERY Happy!!!! <3

That is if you like my book.......Which I hope you do!!!!!!!

Thanks again my spectacular fans!!

On with the story!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

.•*~Sam's POV~*•.

"Finally...." I sighed, as the finial bell rang dismissing school, "No more Jenna!! Hmmm...at least for today that is....all well. At least my friends will always be by my side to turn my frown upside down.

Yeah I know cheesy, but hey it's very true!"

Next to me, Beth was literally jumping up and down with excitement. Shaking my head I glanced at Lilly. She was looking at Beth too, with a smile on her face as we read her thoughts.

Which wasn't the best idea ever because her thoughts were going about sixty miles per minute and were all about........yep you guessed it, Shane. "Wow Beth, really just calm down and with all the questions that are in your head right now you could write a hundred page book, then publish it." I said as I started to laugh.

"Hey did you SEE how hot those guys were??!!!! My gosh I can't believe they asked us out!!!!" Beth shouted, her voice was getting higher and higher by the second.

"Yes, I saw how hot they were and Beth...they didn't ask us out, all they wanted was to sight see and get to know us plus the area a little better." I chucked, wishing for some strange reason that they would ask us out, but I quickly smashed that thought.

No, I was not going to endure all that pain love caused me. Not to mention all the drama love causes too.

"Yeah, okay just ruin the fun Sam. But I still think it's going to turn out fine in the end." She said while lowering her voice softly and then paused for a minute. "You know Sam, you have to forget and erase the past and look forward to the future. It's a hard thing to do, but it's best for you."

"Yeah Sam, sometimes you fall in love and then they break your heart at the end. It's best to just move on, I mean I know how much you loved him. I had the same experience that night, it's just for the best." Lilly said softly as a tear slipped down her suddenly pale cheek from thinking of her own "prince charming."

"Maybe it was destiny that the Blue Storm Pack move here, and hey if they do the same thing that our ex-boyfriends did to us.....we always have each other, today, tomorrow, and forever!" Beth added.

Taking each others hands we linked arms and repeated what Beth said, "Friends today, tomorrow, and forever!!! <3

Though there was a problem, I don't think I would ever get over my ex-boyfriend.

=+=Lilly's POV=+=

After that sad conversation, we re-linked arms and walked to Sam's car. "Next stop Jessica's Diner!!" Sam said a drove out of the school parking lot and on to the street leading toward Jessica's Diner.

Oh, hopeful the guys aren't jerks to us. I think we had enough of that because we haven't dated since like, four years ago. We still aren't over that day in June.....well Beth might be, but Sam and I, defiantly not.