Games To Love

Ok, here's chapter eight!!

Don't forget to comment, vote, and become a fan!

Hope you enjoy!

The story continues......!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

.•*~Sam's POV~*•.

Ugh, yesterday was a wonderful day, well minus the new student that is.

Whatever, Macey is not going to ruin my days at school. I peeked at my friends who were laying in weird positions on my couch that was in my room.

Beth had her right leg slung over the top and the other laying on the cushions, her arms were crossed and she had a dreamy look on her face. Lilly was laying upside down with both legs dangling over the top of the sofa and her head was draped over the bottom of the couch.

"Hey lazy slugs, let's get ready for the party that is almost in five hours! I think my parents will need some help decorating and cooking!"

Clapping her hands, Lilly jumped up and smiled at me with excitement. "Yes! I love cooking, oh this is going to be soooo much fun! Oh, I have the perfect dessert ideas and-" Lilly stopped when my big annoying brother busted into my room and without knocking too!

How rude!

"Hey sis, just wanted to say that mom wants you guys to help with the party and hate to say it but, I kind of dropped your toothbrush into the...ah toilet," he said as he was just about to walk out. My ears perked up. Oh no you didn't!

Pushing around Lilly I ran full speed toward my brother and pushed him down onto the floor, making sure his head slammed onto the floor with a loud thud.

"YOU WHAT!!" I screamed.

"It wasn't my fault, your toothbrush was in the way when I was getting something," he said as he rolled over, making me fall flat on my ass with a loud thump.

"And you didn't need to yell into my ears. I can still hear your voice ringing inside my head!" Matt said while rubbing his ears and shaking his head. "I'm not the one who should take credit for that," I mumbled as I thought of Jenna. Snapping out of my thoughts just realized something.

"Wait...why were you in my bathroom?!" I cried out. "Oh, nothing that you need to know about, little sister." And with that he raced away before I could throw my shoe at him.

"Stupid, annoying brother of mine is really going to to have his face smashed into his skull if he keeps it up." I mumbled to myself.

"What was that, Sam?" Beth asked giving me a quizzical look. She walked towards me. "Nothing." I smiled in a sweet way.

"Well let's go help your parents!" Lilly said as she walked out of my room, with a skip in her step. After a quick glance at each other, Beth and I ran after her. Downstairs we could hear pots and pans banging and clashing together, the sounds of our cooks rushing to get things mixed and then ready to cook and of course the shouts of my mother giving commands.

As we neared the kitchen a sudden mouth watering smell reached our noses. We ran down the smooth marble tiles that made up the hallway leading to the kitchen.

We followed our noses into the kitchen, where my mother and our cooks were, throwing ingredients into pots, chopping up veggies and meat, string up huge vats of soup and cooking the main dishes, making salads, and dressing all the meat.

The cooks and servants were everywhere. Racing for an oven to get things in or out and Beth was almost knocked down when a heavy weighted cook hurried past, making her stumbled into Lilly, who caught her just in time.