Friends....No Enemies!

Hey guys.....would really like some votes and comments!!

PLEASE!!!

**Oh, Help me out by becoming a fan too. Could you guys also suggest things to make my book better???!!! Thanks....if you do!!**

Remember: I need some feedback on my book!!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

.•*~Sam's POV~*•.

Ugh.....really, REALLY!!! That stupid Bitch!!! She really has a lot of nerves, to just through herself at the guys like that!! I mean really!!!!

Gritting my teeth together, I gracefully took a step towards her and said through my teeth, " Hey Jenna, isn't there a law against sexually harassing people when there new to the area.....oh and hmm...you probably should really learn how to dress properly..." I said with a sweet mocking voice while surveying her very short mini skirt and skimpy, skinny, pink, tank-top that show way to much cleavage! My mother would seriously kick my butt out of the house if I ever wear something like that. Of course I wouldn't be caught dead in such an outfit though.

"Excuse me, what did you just say to me, you ugly bitch!!!" she screeched.

"What, you need hearing aids now. Hey, look who's talking...your face is plastered with make-up, that you couldn't even see your own face.........hey actually I take that back, that's a good thing, it covers your own ugly eye-melting face!" I shot back as I looked over my shoulders to see my friends trying to cover up their laugh as their faces turned bright red from trying to hide it from coming out and from what I could see the Alex, Jason, and Shane were trying their hardest not to laugh out loud too.

On the right side of Jenna, I could hear Shane whisper to Alex and Jason, "Oh, burn." I smiled proudly as I turned back to Jenna, to see if she could beat my awesome comeback!! I know I'm acting like a child right now, but I can't help it. Jenna always brings out the violent side of me.

"Well that's not very nice." Said Jenna's cheerleader friend, Livy. She was coming up from behind me to probably try and help defend her friend. She wasn't the smartest shifter ever and she just made Jenna's situation even worse.

"Yeah, coming from the girl with a negative 1.4 I.Q." Beth snickered, I just had to laugh, Beth loathed Livy. I turned back to Alex and his friends just as Jenna and Livy turn a very rosy color.

Truthfully it just made them uglier, mixing the red with other bright colors on their face.

"I'll get you back, Sam!!" yelled Jenna and right into my ear too! "So you better watch your back!" I tapped on my ear and tried to get the ringing out of my ears.

Twisting around when I was done, I shouted back without even thinking, "Like what ever Jenna, we both know you can't beat me in a fight or anything for that matter and you might want to adjust to you indoor voice especially since it's your voice. It can shatter a glass window a mile away!! If you want to fight me just say so and I'll come running."

At one last glare, she quickly walked away stomping, like a three year old to her desk. With a glowing frown on her very angry looking face.

Turning again to the three shocked faces at the door way I shook my head and said softly, "Sorry about that you guys, she has some major problems. Best just stay away from her. Your seats are in the back along with Beth's, Lilly's, and mine because we have to stick together....that is until you know your way around this place."

Walking to my seat I gave Beth and Lilly a high five. Ugh...that stupid cheerleader had to ruin the morning of my very first day of school!!

After five more minutes of waiting the English teacher finally came in and introduce herself then went over the rules. Looking out the window, I started to daydream but all of a sudden I felt a tap on my shoulder. Twisting in my seat, I came face to face with.........Alex. "Yes?" I whispered raising my eyebrows in surprised.