The New Enemy

YES!! Chapter seven here!!

Okay, you readers out there, I command you to read this book and comment on it, vote, and become a fan!

Hahahaha, just joking! But I would really appreciate it if you do!!!

I also have a new book out, it's called Suddenly Spy's. Check it out an tell me if you like it! Thanks!

And the story goes on!......

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

.•*~Sam's POV~*•.

Can my life get any worse! I mean, come on really!

Little miss prissy(A.K.A. Jenna) was standing behind the last person I wanted to see right now.

"I told you I would get you back Sam, oh and Sam where did your politeness go aren't you going to welcome the new student to your school?!" Macey said, while pretending to be surprised.

"Yeah...no, my politeness was just shot out the window, when I saw you standing here. By the way, why would I welcome the so called new student, if I think she needs a brain transplant because her's is defiantly working, if she thinks I'm going to say a simple hello to her." I answered.

"Your really asking for it missy!" screeched Macey as she stabbed her finger in my chest.

"What, an extra chocolate cake with a touch of mint and chocolate chips backed in to the cake, with rainbow sprinkles and mint frosting...Yeah, I would, just not baked by your filthy hands." making a face as I thought of her making something I had to put in my mouth and swallow.

"You...you..." Macey stumbled trying to think of a good comeback. "Just face it Macey you can't beat any of Sam's spectacular comebacks." Beth said while bursting out into a full laughing session.

Lilly joined in and so did the guys, who I forgot were just standing there taking in all my awesome comebacks.

"Man Sam, you can really put up a fight!" Jason chucked.

"Well duh, I am the alpha's daughter. Have to be tough in all my fights verbally and physically." I said smiling. "Yes that is defiantly true, but please save it for after school were you can't get into trouble, Sam." my math teacher said with a chuckle. Turning around I replied, "Yes sir, you bet!"

When we were all in our desks, my math teacher had to introduce the new girl or as I like to call her, demon freak. "This, class is Macey Stright, she's new to this school, so Macey tell us about yourself."

"Well........" from that point on I wasn't even paying attention to that freak.

"This is SO boring, she's like giving her life story! Ha! I'm ready to stick duck-tape on her big mouth!!" Beth moaned. "Please make her stop!" Lilly whispered covering her ears. "Yeah, literally my ears are in so much pain, ugh!!!" Beth said whacking her head against her desk.

Hmmm...I think I have an idea that will help my friends out and give us a good laugh.

<^>Beth's POV<^>

"What are you doing Sam?" I asked, as Sam pulled out her phone. She put her finger to her lips, "Watch." she said pointing towards Macey.

I quickly glanced at our teacher, he was sitting at his desk looking very bored the at Macey, who was still chatting away. All of a sudden a cell phone echoed throughout the room. Snatching her cell from her back pocket, Macey flipped it open. "Hello?" she said. "Hel-"

"Macey we do not allow cell phones in this school! Now hand me your phone and sit down!" our math teacher said sternly.

"But-" the teacher gave her a glare as he interrupted her. She handed him the cell, then quickly sat down with a huff and quite red in the face. Bursting out laughing I had to hold my stomach. Then my friends and other class-mates joined in.