𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝟭

the crowd filled with screams as Jadens hair flung water everywhere after he dumped a whole bottle on himself. ya, jaden was gay as shit, but he really didn't care that girls fangirled over him. it made him less insecure knowing he found him attractive. before exiting the stage, Jaden put the microphone to his mouth, "i just wanna thank you all for coming tonight, i wouldn't be where i am today if it weren't fall of yall. so thank you to the millions of people who have supported me since day one. until next time LA." Jaden said, grabbing his shirt of the bench that was on the stage throwing it in the audience.

He walked behind stage just too see travis sitting on the couch, shaking his leg. "yo, travis you good?" Jaden said looking at him weirdly as he put a hoodie on to cover his body. Travis nodded, "i'm really sorry i have to do this Jaden." he said walking over with this towel thing in his hand. Jaden looked at him confused, before travis put it over Jadens nose and mouth. Jaden tried pushing out of travis grip but he couldn't. his body got weaker as the thing was held to his face. chloroform was the last thing Jaden thought before the room went black.

DRUG LORD

Jaden woke up in a dark room, chained to a bed. what the fuck he thought as tears dwelled his eyes. he tried to yell for help but his throat was too dry and sore. then just around two minutes later, and tall, blonde man walked in the room. "hello, Jaden." he said, as he walked over to Jaden holding a cup over water to his mouth. Jaden refused after what travis did too him. the man rolled his eyes before drinking some of the water, "dumb ass there's nothing in it." the blonde man said, holding the water to Jadens mouth. Jaden took a sip through the straw, letting out a gasp as he disconnected his mouth from it. "who are you?" jaden asked softly looking at the man. "Colson, your dads worst enemy." he said, saying the last part in Jadens ear. Jaden let out whimper before cowering down ti the man who just laughed. "what do you want from me?" jaden asked. "probably to torture you for a few months, then probably kill you. i'm gonna take away the thing your dad loves most after what he did to my father." Colson laughed. Jaden let tears escape his eyes as colson stood up, leaving a kick to Jadens side. he let out a cry of pain as Colson did it again, and again, and again.

"stop it! please!" Jaden begged as Colson just hit and kicked him over and over again. "pathetic." Colson said, spitting on Jaden before walking out of the room, slamming the door shut. Jaden just laid there crying until he eventually fell asleep.

DRUG LORD

its been a few weeks since Jaden was kidnapped. Colson eased up in the hitting department a lot. Jaden got to roam the house but he wasn't allowed to go outside without Colson, Pete, or Travis which wasn't to bad. Colson let him do his shows but he went to every single one of them. Travis and Pete were nice and there was times Colson was really fucking sweet. it made Jaden feel... things.

"get the fuck up." Colson spat, yanking Jaden up by his bruised arms. he let out a whimper. Colson rolled his eyes, "is all you fucking do whine? it's so fucking annoying." Colson said harshly, pulling Jaden into his room. "i'm sorry." jaden said. Colson handed him so clothes, "change. you're going to a meeting with me." Colson dead panned. Jaden nodded before walking into Colsons bathroom. Colson just plopped on his bed, texting megan to come over cause he knew Jaden would be in there for awhile.

"all you've ever given me was hoodies and sweats? how'dyou know what size i am in normal jeans?" he asked. "lucky fucking guess? i don't know." Colson said, rather loudly. Jaden has never liked people yelling at him. music was fine, it was just music. not someone who fucking kidnapped him. Jaden took a glance at Colson, sighing as he saw the fresh hickey on his neck. Colson let out a laugh, "is the little baby jealous?" He mocked, pulling into the the office building parking lot. "no." Jaden said quietly, opening his door after Colson. he lied, he was extremely Jealous seeing it and he knew exactly who it was from. megan he mentally rolled his eyes, putting his hands in his jean pockets. Colson walked over to him, putting an arm over Jadens shoulders. Jaden flinched before relaxing into Colsons touch who had been trying to be nice to the kid. he was starting to feel.... things for him that he didn't like, so he has been inviting Megan over more to get his mind off of it. He could tell it hurt Jaden and he felt bad but he can't feel these things for him. "let me know if anyone touches you, okay?" Colson whispered in Jadens ear. Jaden looked up at him, "do you mean in a sexual way or?" Jaden asked, "in general. not hugs, handshakes, nothing, you're mine. and especially let me know if they touch you in a way you don't like." Colson responded, Jaden nodded and smiled at his words.

you're mine.

you're mine.

you're mine.

why the fuck did i say that? i mean...this isn't so bad. "hey, Mr Baker." a man said, "Mr Barrett is upstairs waiting for you. he came early but you still have 20 minutes til the meeting." he continued as he walked Colson and Jaden to the elevator, Colsons arms still around Jadens waist.

"go wait in that room while i speak with this man, there's coffee in there, i know you had to wake up early. i'll be in there shortly." Colson said to Jaden, kissing the side of his head. Jaden let a deep blush come to his face making Colson smile. when jaden wakes in the room, he grabbed a bottle of water and sat in the chair he assumed was Colsons.

a few minutes later, Colson and the same man from earlier walked in the room. he walked over to where jaden was sitting motioning for him to get up. Jaden complied, getting up, as Colson sat down. Jaden went to sit in another chair but Colson grabbed his arm, pulling him down on his lap as Drew spoke.

"i'm not settling for anything less than 200k. this is 20 pounds of coke you're getting. take it or leave it." Colson negotiated, adjusting Jaden on his thigh as jaden's head was on the crook of Colsons neck, sleeping. Colson rubbed jaden's thigh with his thumb involuntarily. "fine. i'll take it." Drew rolled his eyes mentally, pulling his check book out. "ah-ah-ah, you know the rules, Drew. i only take cash." Colson said. "right, of course."

DRUG LORD

"jae, wake up." Colson said shaking the sleepy boy, who just let out a whine as he latched his arms around Colson, who let out a laugh. he stood up, holding Jadens thighs.

𝘪𝘥𝘬 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘪 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭 𝘢𝘣𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘪 𝘸𝘳𝘰𝘵𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴

~𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘦