𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝟴

drama this chap:)

DRUG LORD
4:27 pm

Colson hung up the phone with an anonymous caller.

"be a bitch to Jaden. abuse him. scream at him. cheat on him. start arguments. i don't fucking care. hurt him. or we kill him and Casie."

For the first time in years, Colson let tears fall out of his eyes as he sat in his office alone. Jaden and Casie were downstairs, Colson got a text.

start now. we're watching.

Colson sighed and called Jaden upstairs, "hey bubba." Jaden smiled at his boyfriend. "don't fucking call me that. you're not five." Colson shot at him, "you've always been okay with it though, you said you love it when i called you that..?" Jaden said, cocking his head to the side. he was beyond confused.

"not really. i just put up with it cause you're a whiny little bitch." Colson laughed, "anyways, i don't think this is working." he deadpanned. a confused look formed on Jadens face, "what isn't?" he asked.

"you, me, us. this relationship." Colson said casually as he stood up, and walked over to Jaden. "w-what?" Jaden asked softly, looking up at him. Colson took a big gulp, "you heard me. i'm seeing someone else." he said.

"no." Jaden whimpered as his voice cracker, "i don't believe you. you said you loved me." he said as tears filled his crystal blue eyes. "well, i was wrong." Colson said coldly as he watched tears fall out of Jadens eyes.

"what changed..what did i do wrong?" Jaden cried, "for christs fucking wake you didnt do anything wrong, Jaden!" Colson yelled, making himself slap Jaden in the face. he fucking hated this so much.

Jaden put a hand on his burning left cheek, looking Colson in the eyes. "get the fuck out. don't think about leaving the house, but we're done. i fucking used you for your body anyways." Colson yelled, pointing to the door.

DRUG LORD
time skip: a week
6:17 pm

Jaden sat in his room, that he barely left, and cried for hours and hours. he didn't sleep, he didn't eat. the only thing he would do is cry. self harm in anyways possible. whether it was burning himself. hitting himself. chewing his lip until it bled. it didn't matter.

he just wanted to feel something.

he grabbed his phone and started looking through all the pictures and memories with Colson. "i don't believe you." he whispered to himself as he opened tiktok, staring at a tiktok of them hugging.

the night Colson said i love you for the first time.

he got hit in the face with more fan edits of them which made him cry more. then he came across a sound that was pretty fitting for the situation. he cried more, but favorited the sound for later.

@bakdjadn