𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝟮

jaden watched as Megan and Colson made their way upstairs. it made his skin crawl. i wanna go home he thought to himself. he let out a sigh, laying down on the couch.

DRUG LORD

"colson, fuck, you have to work with me." megan said as she continued bouncing up a down on his dick. colson rolled his eyes, putting his hands on her hips. he really didn't want this but he need a distraction from jaden. he's just gonna kill him in a week, he can't catch feelings for him. but the more Colson thought about Jaden, the more hard he got. "there it is." megan smiled, bouncing faster, letting moans escape her lips. Colsons not gay, he doesn't like boys, and he didn't know why he was feeling like this.

a few minutes later, she felt Colson twitch inside her and she got off, putting his dick in her mouth. Colson mentally gagged. just fucking took it outside her- he thought. shortly after, he came in the back of her throat and she spit it in the trash can beside her bed. Megan laid beside Colson, putting a hand on his chest. "what's gotten into you?" she said as she tried to force his arm around her. Colson wouldn't budge, "what do you mean?" he said, sitting up knocking her off his chest. "that. you normally love having sex with me." she stated, sitting up going to kiss him. he swerved it. she kept trying until he lost it, "megan i swear to fucking god stop fucking try to kiss me before i actually kill you." he deadpanned. Megan looked him in the eyes seeing the crazed look in them. "now get the fuck out of my house and don't come back." Colson said as he pulled his pants up, then walking out the door downstairs.

"Jaden get the fuck up and sleep in your room!" Colson yelled, pulling Jaden up of the couch. he let out a whimper and tried pulling his arm away but Colsons grip was too strong. Jaden ended up being thrown to the ground. He hit his head on the side table and Colson started hitting and kicking him. "why are you being like this? i thought you were fine with me." Jaden cried, "i'll never fucking be fine with you." he spat, before pulling him back up, dragging him to the stairs.

DRUG LORD

Colson threw Jaden on the ground, "from now on, you're in here until i say you can come out and next time fucking sleep in here." He yelled, walking down the hall to his office. Jaden crawled over to his bed and let loud sobs escaped his mouth. i wanna go home is all he could think as he laid on the ground holding his rib cage that he was pretty sure it was broken. he let wheezes out as he struggled to breathe. he was too weak to pull himself on the bed.

Colson: bold

logan: normal

hossler you have 24 hours to find your son before i put a bullet in his brain

where the fuck is he baker

why the hell would i tell you that ? the whole point is to find him you dipshit.

if you hurt a hair on his body, i'll kill everyone you love.

aww too late. you already fucking did.

actually, kill him. he's useless and a disgrace to the family business anyways. i would've probably killed him sooner or later. he can't even kill a fucking mouse.

phone call over

Colson slammed his phone in his desk, "fucking christ Jaden what am i gonna do with you." he said, locking his fingers together, putting them to his face. "boss, the kids not moving." Pete said walking into Colsons room. "what the fuck do you mean, Pete?" Colson said, clearly annoyed. "i mean, me and travis went in there to give him his food that we got him from taco bell, and he wasn't moving. there was little wheezing sounds coming from him though. like he was breathing but he was struggling too." pete answered, making colson jump out of his chair. when he got to Jadens room, he ran over to the boy that was laying on the floor. his, hand on the bed frame, in a position like he was trying to pull himself up but he couldn't. "what did i do to you." Colson said under his breath, putting his hands on Jadens face tapping it. "come on Jaden." he said pulling his head in his lap. Jaden moved to where he could grab Colsons shirt, even if it made him let out of cry of pain. "you're alive." Colson smiled. Jaden nodded softly, "it hurts." his eyes were still close but there was tears falling out of them. Colson wiped them with his thumb, "what does?" he asked. "ribs."